Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 16, 2011, 03:33 PM
i totally disagree. Every episode involving anything or anyone canadian is usually funny as hell.
that is so true.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

New episode was alright... still not up to SP standards.

Vesanic

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 16, 2011, 03:33 PM
i totally disagree. Every episode involving anything or anyone canadian is usually funny as hell.

Hahaha this is life.

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 16, 2011, 03:24 PM
Quote from: black coffee on May 16, 2011, 02:42 PM
Tbh I didn't think this episode was better than the funnybot or human centipad episodes... pretty much the same league.

I half agree. I just hate the Canada orientated episodes because teh canadians piss me off. The tradition shit was funny though.

there's something hilarious with their way and their apperence ,how they look, the poor animated moves,and the way they talk that always cracks me up.love em'. scott the dick is one of my favourite characters, obnoxious as fuck.. watched when he bashed the native canadians over and over in royal pudding  ;D

lostpilot

"T.M.I." was cool.
I laughed uncontrollably when Randy tried to set the chair on fire. It was really funny.

sing blue silver

new episode was great! a real return to form after the last few. the royal wedding one was pretty good but T.M.I. was just far and above the other 3 episodes thus far.

Vesanic

T.M.I totally rocked !

BillyNo.9

The confused white guy trying to be ghetto made me laugh too

Penicks

horrible, just horrible

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Penicks on May 22, 2011, 07:17 PM
horrible, just horrible

Would you say you're pissed off at the new series? ...

defskull

TMI was very very very entertaining. I know it's sort of a stretch but I'd say it's the best episode in the past few years.

Penicks

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 22, 2011, 07:33 PM
Quote from: Penicks on May 22, 2011, 07:17 PM
horrible, just horrible

Would you say you're pissed off at the new series? ...

i think south park has been slacking for the past 4 years or so, but i really enjoyed the royal canadian wedding of last week

but most of them are just bad nowadays

a friend who actually just started watching this year, starting from season 1, said it too so it's not my nostalgia goggles

Corleone

Season 11, 12 and 13 have some of the best episodes of south park.

"butters bottom bitch"
"about last night"
"the china problem"
"major boobage"
"With Apologies to Jesse Jackson"
"night of the living homeless"

wither-I

america is back!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Corleone

another crappy SP... crack babies? really?

Penicks

best episode in years.

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on May 26, 2011, 07:15 PM
best episode in years.

Are you fucking kidding ?

bright lights, big city

"I don't make the rules ma'am, I just think them up and write them down." Cartman had a few good lines, and I really like where they were going with the NCAA allegory. It wasn't really that good in the end, though, and the jokes could've been so much better. But hey, it's South Park, it was still entertaining. Moreso than that human centipad episode.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Vesanic