Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

No way !  ;D

And who's singing in the background ? Yes.

nintendoXO

Oh man i seen that intervention! That girl was seriously fucked. And that was Amy Winehouse - rehab

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Vesanic

I know it's Amy Winehouse, I underlined the fact that a junkie is singing in the background of a junkie show.  ;)

Crazylegs

they kinda look alike aswell.

nintendoXO

Oh im sorry for the misunderstanding :\

Variable

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 23, 2010, 05:13 PM
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/21/muslim-group-says-it-is-warning-not-threatening-south-park-creators/

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b177588_comedy_central_bows_extremists_censors.html

You've gotta be kidding me.
Are these episodes available on southparkstudios.com?  The computer that I'm using on this base in Germany wont let me check.

I recently bought the season pass for season 14 from iTunes.  But they don 't have episode 200 or 201.  So apple pussed out too.  Which really pisses me off. 

I like how they mentioned at the end of the second article how in the "super best friends" episode they have Mohammad and no one has ever said shit about it.  I think about that every time I see that episode.  This religious extremism is really starting to piss me off ( like 10 years ago ) I can't believe that we are still giving into their bull shit.  I mean, take a stand for something.

But wow, if these little fuckers really did kill Matt or Trey.......That would just be horrible.  Would it be wrong of me to perpetuate the cycle and seek some revenge?

Fireal1222

i just watched the medicinal fried chicken episode, and the facebook episode.. and oh man, they were funny

stans dad is the best

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

tarkil

Nope, your mom's the best...  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

new season in only 2 whole months!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jizzlobber

i dunno which season it was..might have been 13...where they had no internet
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 30, 2010, 02:32 AM
i just watched the medicinal fried chicken episode, and the facebook episode.. and oh man, they were funny

stans dad is the best

i dunno which season it was..might have been 13 or 14...where they had no internet, and they go to an internet 'camp'..and stans dad sneaks into the room the internet pc is stored and jacks off a massive load all over himself in the process, only to be discovered by the guard proclaiming ,"uhh..what the hell!?!?"..

just watched that recently and havent laughed that hard all year :D

<

bright lights, big city

last night's episode, It's a Jersey Thing, was brilliant. Never saw the Al Qaeda connection coming, especially that ending. Muff cabbage!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

Those Jersey people are fucking annoying, but other than that I thought it was a really good episode.

Crazylegs

one of my flat-mates watches jersey shore all the time, I don't understand how anyone would enjoy watching that shit. It's so bad it's not even funny.

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 14, 2010, 07:26 PM
one of my flat-mates watches jersey shore all the time, I don't understand how anyone would enjoy watching that shit. It's so bad it's not even funny.

It's a Jersey thing.

Born and raised, bitches.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 14, 2010, 04:25 PM
last night's episode, It's a Jersey Thing, was brilliant. Never saw the Al Qaeda connection coming, especially that ending. Muff cabbage!!

Dude, holy shit.  I was laughing my fuckin ass off that whole time, and the Al Qaeda gag was pretty much the most random, genius, hilarious thing I've ever seen.

SNOOKI WANT SMUSH SMUSH!!!

sing blue silver

"WE GOT HIM"

i lost it laughing at the ending.

defskull

Honestly the Jersey storyline (aside from Kyle being a closet Jersey boy) was complete shit but the offensive, out of nowhere use of Al Qaeda was very reminiscent of older South Park.  It was great.

bright lights, big city

The 3 J's:
Jewish
Ginger
Jersey
DERP

Crazylegs

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 15, 2010, 12:30 AM
"WE GOT HIM"

i lost it laughing at the ending.

me too man. I loved the ending.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: defskull on Oct 15, 2010, 05:55 AM
Honestly the Jersey storyline (aside from Kyle being a closet Jersey boy) was complete shit but the offensive, out of nowhere use of Al Qaeda was very reminiscent of older South Park.  It was great.

Really, you think so? Did you get all of the jersey shore jokes like from the show? I damn near pooped myself when he punched the snooki in the face and she ran off or when randy beats the shit out my the situation while he was holding his shirt up the whole time. I dunno, i thought it was all classic.