Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

bright lights, big city

a buddy of mine made the great point that made a mistake with Sarah McLachlan. She's Canadian and didn't have a floppy head. For shame.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

that's quite the fuckup.

wither-I

that's huge. still pretty funny though..

"coming into the nearness of distance"

one weak

OK, so im a little biased -- grew up in conifer/south park area & CU grad. thought this was the best episode of the season so far. a little Randy would have propelled it to a dangerously high category.

Penicks

man, i'm not sure anymore about randy, there's been episodes where he's been just too over the top (that giant gerbil episode for instance, god i hated that one)

BillyNo.9

Okay I guess. Almost forgot none of the central characters were in it. Terrible twist XP

from_musings

city sushi was a great episode. not so many ha-ha jokes but the story was awesome, enjoyed it very much. great psycho reference too

Vesanic

Indeed, the scenario was damn well built, got scared at some points, that was cool. But there again, isn't South Park supposed to make me laugh ? Man I'm not sure about that being a good thing or not.

Corleone

I laughed... alot....good episode

Vesanic

Well that's cool, then.

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 04, 2011, 11:57 AM
Indeed, the scenario was damn well built, got scared at some points, that was cool. But there again, isn't South Park supposed to make me laugh ? Man I'm not sure about that being a good thing or not.

as long as they entertain us, i'm satisfied - with or without crazy jokes. worked for me ,kind of reminded me of a simpsons halloween special. best one so far this season i think

sing blue silver

City sushi was brilliant. Best one yet.

bright lights, big city

yeah i really liked it too. it featured some of my favorite minor characters- butters, butters' dad, city wok owner.

"An Asian turf war?! Butters, you're grounded!"
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

south park's still the best when it's not making an episode about current events, though royal wedding was hilarious

i dunno, i've been feeling a "let's get back to basics" vibe lately, that's a good thing

lostpilot

BEING A CYNICAL ASSHOLE

this episode was good.

Crazylegs

one of the funniest episodes in years. I laughed out loud at times. And i rarely do when i'm alone.

black coffee

Better than the City Sushi episode?
I would watch it right now, but have to work in one hour and cannot imagine watching South Park while I'm not high. I did that once and learned from it.

Vesanic

That was a good episode.

alvarezbassist17

I thought it was funny as well, but didn't anybody get the implied message, that they are out of ideas and want to call it quits?  That's what I got out of it, and I'm fucking gutted.