Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

this episode was just great. lots of fun

bright lights, big city

i stand by my declaration several years ago that randy marsh is the best character on this show.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 16, 2010, 04:47 AM
i stand by my declaration several years ago that randy marsh is the best character on this show.

randy and butters and definitely my two top characters on the show.

Fireal1222

i agree. randy is by far my favorite character on south park.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Vesanic

Insheeption was okay.

lostpilot

yeah. they could've made it much better, but what can you do :)

sing blue silver

i thought it was pretty great.

E-Money

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Oct 18, 2010, 01:40 AM

from_musings

Quote from: E-Money on Oct 23, 2010, 01:35 AM

Yeah pretty much.But although south park is awesome in so many ways, it hasn't been that great from 2008 and forward. With britney's new look,major boobage, China problem etcetera, it kind of went downhill.by their standards. Still watchable of course.

Vesanic

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 30, 2010, 10:58 AM
Sooorrrryyyy.

when he's naked on the bear rug made the episode for me.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: from_musings on Oct 23, 2010, 03:48 PM
Quote from: E-Money on Oct 23, 2010, 01:35 AM

Yeah pretty much.But although south park is awesome in so many ways, it hasn't been that great from 2008 and forward. With britney's new look,major boobage, China problem etcetera, it kind of went downhill.by their standards. Still watchable of course.

Very disagreed. Major boobage is one of my favorites for definitely, and there's been so many other absolutely hilarious and quotable ones. You might have to give them some more time; the old ones are classic but maybe that's because they're old.

bright lights, big city

i'm with up until this season dude. the jersey episode was hilarious, but other than that it's been disappointing. especially with the revelation that the whole inception episode was stolen.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 02, 2010, 07:41 PM
especially with the revelation that the whole inception episode was stolen.

?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

The Poor And Stupid episode is probably my favorite from season 14. The beginning where he is sitting alone crying is a classic Cartman moment.

sing blue silver

new one was kinda weak...

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 02, 2010, 07:41 PM
i'm with up until this season dude. the jersey episode was hilarious, but other than that it's been disappointing. especially with the revelation that the whole inception episode was stolen.

Yeah I didn't know that until I looked it up after you said that.  That definitely sucks how that went down, I mean I'd seen that video, but I haven't seen Inception yet.  I totally understand Stone's response though, it makes a lot of sense with the schedule they run.  I don't really get how that ruined the episode, though; I still enjoyed it.  Perhaps I'm too much of a fanboy.

That whole Kenny/Mysterion thing from last night was amazing.  God, what a great gag.  That scene with him and his parents made me lol a lot, too.  I hope the third one really ties things together.

bright lights, big city

Yeah I actually liked it too. Loved the Kenny/Mysterion thing and his curse. Plus not seeing as much Captain Hindsight helped, as he is quite unfunny.

Oh, and who the hell is Mint-Berry Crunch?
DERP

Vesanic

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 05, 2010, 04:45 AM
Oh, and who the hell is Mint-Berry Crunch?

No idea. Here's a preview of tonight's episode:

Do You Know What It Feels Like?