Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Probably gonna be the last episode of the season man, It takes ages to make each episode doesnt it?

defskull

bright lights, big city

yeah i they basically wait until the last minute to come up with episode. I think I remember hearing that the Family Guy-Mohammed episodes were being finished the day they aired.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Wow.  Am I right in saying it used to take them ages to make each episode? Before the production quality and technology advances?

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on May 04, 2011, 01:03 AM
Wow.  Am I right in saying it used to take them ages to make each episode? Before the production quality and technology advances?

5:45:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVb4I1l_p74

Vesanic

BillyNo.9

Funny bot not so funny

tarkil

Quote from: Vesanic on May 05, 2011, 12:52 PM
Meh.

Agreed... First time I'm that disappointed with a new episode for a long time...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: tarkil on May 06, 2011, 09:28 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on May 05, 2011, 12:52 PM
Meh.

Agreed... First time I'm that disappointed with a new episode for a long time...
Especially considering it had a lot of Jimmy in it, who's normally hilarious.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

the next episode has to be osama related

Corleone

South Park is really bad right now...

:( I could write a better episode

bright lights, big city

I really liked last night's new one. Sure it was predictable, but it was totally ridiculous just for the sake of being ridiculous (like the royal wedding scenes). My favorite episode of the 3 so far.
DERP

Crazylegs

tarkil

Same here as well... The ending was just ridiculous....   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Corleone

lol yeah I laughed alot with that episode

"as is tradition"

wither-I

i didnt even see the first 2 episodes but the royal pudding wedding was indeed fucking hilarious. i was actually suprised how much i lold

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Vesanic

Haha fuck that episode was pretty damn good.

black coffee

Tbh I didn't think this episode was better than the funnybot or human centipad episodes... pretty much the same league.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: black coffee on May 16, 2011, 02:42 PM
Tbh I didn't think this episode was better than the funnybot or human centipad episodes... pretty much the same league.

I half agree. I just hate the Canada orientated episodes because teh canadians piss me off. The tradition shit was funny though.

Crazylegs

i totally disagree. Every episode involving anything or anyone canadian is usually funny as hell.