Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hardcore, Metalcore, Grindcore, Screamo

Started by Paint Your Lips, Jan 13, 2004, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

one weak

Quote from: "died20times"i'm not actually sure of the actual lineup but i know for the most part that all the big names will be there (norma jean, etid, ptw etc). i think madball and terror probably wont be there and i think fear before the march of flames will be taking the red chords spot but i'm not too sure. either way, it's gonna be an insane show and the shit only cost me 35 bucks which is pretty damn good i think.
cool. thanks, and yeah, i'll definitley be goign too it looks awesome.

caLa

The_Esoteric-With_The_Sureness_Of_Sleepwalking-2005-RNS

^

this album is pretty good. get it.

black coffee

Gaz

Quote from: "black coffee"nice cover

Yeah, it is a decent cover, I can't wait to hear this album.

Gaz

Some news, bit's and bobs.

QuoteMARTYR AD has broken up, according to a post on the official AGNOSTIC FRONT site. The band says MARTYR AD dropped off their tour with AFront and broke up due to "band indifferences." Local bands will be added to the remaining AGNOSTIC FRONT dates to make up for MARTYR AD's cancelation of the tour.

Shame..I know they wern't hardcore, but I really liked Martyr AD.

QuoteTHE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER have just finished up mixing with Eric Rachel (NORA, ATREYU, GOD FORBID, etc.) and Andreas Magnusson (formerly of SCARLET) at Trax East in New Jersey and kick off the first day of the KING DIAMOND, NILE tour today in Ft Lauderdale, FL. After the tour finishes up in the end of May the band will be home for about a month before heading out on Ozzfest to play the infamous second stage along side AS I LAY DYING, MASTODON, ROB ZOMBIE, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, and many more. Their new album "Miasma" will hit streets on July 12th, 2005 just days before the start of Ozzfest in Boston, MA. Tracklisting for the release is below:

1. Built for Sin
2. I'm Charming
3. Flies
4. Statutory Ape
5. A Vulgar Picture
6. Novelty Cross
7. Vice Campaign
8. Miscarriage
9. Spite Suicide
10. Miasma

I'm really getting pumped for this album now, Unhallowed is such an awesome album, I hope Miasma can follow up where Unhallowed left off.

died20times

Quote from: "Ghost of a Bullet"
I'm really getting pumped for this album now, Unhallowed is such an awesome album, I hope Miasma can follow up where Unhallowed left off.

from what i've heard from some people, they are saying they have added a lot of metalcore style to their thrash metal assualt, bringing in breakdowns and such. even in the Funeral Thirst video, they added a huge breakdown to the beginning of the song. should be just as brutal and good as the last album. i look foward to it.

Glässjãw

Quote from: "died20times"

from what i've heard from some people, they are saying they have added a lot of metalcore style to their thrash metal assualt, bringing in breakdowns and such. even in the Funeral Thirst video, they added a huge breakdown to the beginning of the song. should be just as brutal and good as the last album. i look foward to it.
That breakdown wasn't really "added", it's just the end of the intro track which flows right into Funeral Thirst.

died20times

Quote from: "Glässjãw"
Quote from: "died20times"

That breakdown wasn't really "added", it's just the end of the intro track which flows right into Funeral Thirst.

yea you're right but just the fact that they added it in.

black coffee

i found an interesting review of O' God, The Aftermath today ... just read it and you'll understand what i mean by 'interesting'
:lol:

http://www.punknews.org/reviews.php?op=albumreview&id=3894

Paint Your Lips

Holy hell ... That guy is all over the place.

I kinda agree with him on some issues.

BigDave

Quote from: "black coffee"nice cover

Yeah, it is a decent cover, I can't wait to hear this album.

looks too much like the cover for terrifier by pig destroyer.

Jerry_Curls

Check out my friends band, Artemis. They are from south gate.

www.myspace.com/artemis
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Gaz

QuoteThe Secret
UK Tour - 12th - 25th July
TBC

No venues confirmed yet, but this is awesome news.

BigDave

QuoteThe Secret
UK Tour - 12th - 25th July
TBC

No venues confirmed yet, but this is awesome news.

i just came

Gaz

damn..this thread is slipping away.

Found a pretty cool band on MySpace, called Job For a Cowboy, there stuff is pretty brutal http://myspace.com/jobforacowboy

Paint Your Lips

Gonna check it out, man.

Haven't been posting for awhile, but i thought, why don't we start swapping albums over: Yousendit.com? People could request something and if anyone got it we could help each other out?

I am willing if you guys are? :)

black coffee

yea thats a good idea. i will directly start requesting, even though its NOT REALLY hardcore :

old meshuggah albums

thanks in advance  :)

edit : this job for a cowboy stuff makes me scared .. maybe thats because i listened to copeland before  :lol:
but sounds good so far.

Gaz

i will definatly upload some ep's/demos/albums to Yousendit.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "Ghost of a Bullet"i will definatly upload some ep's/demos/albums to Yousendit.
Me too ... If yousendit.com will stop fucking up.

ben