June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

tarkil

New BTBAM kicks so much ass !!!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 24, 2012, 02:27 PM
New BTBAM kicks so much ass !!!!!!

Yeah, It's pretty damn good.

With the exception of Bloom. That song is just odd.

bright lights, big city

Ok I love metal, I love BTBAM, and this could be blasphemous, but am I alone in wishing BTBAM would just do an entire album with NO cookie monster vocals?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I wouldn't mind that. He has a damn good clean voice.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 24, 2012, 06:13 PM
Ok I love metal, I love BTBAM, and this could be blasphemous, but am I alone in wishing BTBAM would just do an entire album with NO cookie monster vocals?

I'm with you.  It's definitely a combination of his clean vocals being typically awesome and how shitty his screams are.  BTBAM is way up there in my favorite bands, but that scream is one of the more irritating I've heard.  I can't really think of an instance where some other vocal technique, be it singing or a different scream, wouldn't be better than his cookie monster. 

kickover

So I'm too lazy to read the last several pages, but I assume you all have talked about The Chariot's latest offering, 'One Wing.'  I know it came out in late August.  Anyway, I am severely pleased by this record.  SEVERELY pleased by this one, folks. 
You're a star, you blaze out like a sharp machine..

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

cheachea

Poyt Chops

Change_Lestat

I'm waiting Asking Alexandria, BMTH and Chelsea Grin new albums...

Run Free, the only single released by Asking Alexandria it's awesome... it's very different from their first and second album...
"I put my life on the line for you... So why did you say goodbye to me?"  The Wretched - Attack! Attack!

Alxn

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this.. but... Anyone have listened to the new Bad Brains album???

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Guys,The Black Dhalia Murder is releasing Everblack in June 2013!

Here is the art for the cover
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11108836&l=ff54cbe5ca&id=6192564885

bright lights, big city

DERP

endstand

hello memory lover, you are mine

Zantera

Converge is one of my favorite heavier bands. Any other fans of them here?

bright lights, big city

yup, they're one of the best in the biz. awesome live too.
DERP

Zantera

Yeah, I was fortunate enough to see them back in December together with Touche Amore, who were also awesome. But yeah, Converge put on a really energetic live performance that was brilliant.