Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Tarkil

Started by fireflyry, Jun 25, 2006, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

And I know this forum is cool... It's even better when you get to meet people from there at gigs and stuff... Crazy cool man !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

So how come you're drunk bro ? You don't have to work tomorrow ?

fireflyry

Yup...but for me it's Friday.

In New Zealand you can get away with a lot on a friday.Do you have simalar days in HK?

Getting on the piss early.Macking those sweet....sweet  hk girls?

Do tell.....

tarkil

You mean, you're already Friday night now ?
Or it's just that as tomorrow is Friday, you can arrive still pissed at work ? This I do usually... Well I used to do actually, now I decided to be serious again and go back to rugby trainings on Thursday evenings, so I'm too dead for partying after usually, and just go straight to bed !

As for girls around here, some are indeed sweet .... sweet, but mainly, they are waaaaaaaaay les cute than japanese girls. I mean in Japan 8 girls our of 10 are hot, here, it's more like 3 out of 10. But it's OK, you can still find your happiness in there.

Here's my little piece of it :

fireflyry

Haha...

One of these days man...one of these days.....

tarkil

Yeah man, come get your piece too... There are lots in here just waiting to be picked up from the tree man... ;)

So is it friday night where you are man ? I'm too lazy to ask Google... ;)

fireflyry

tarkil

Eff you man...  So what's the date in NZ fucker ?  :)

fireflyry

You can smoke my pole in December...all going well and no semblance of girlfriend.

But...you knew that dude.........

tarkil

ok, so you're 4 hours ahead of me... so it's 4:30 on Thursday night (or Friday morning ;) ).
You made me look for it bitch...  :)

Gonna be a tough day tomorrow huh ?

I'm off to bed bro. We'll talk again soon.

Get well. ;)

fireflyry

As always.

Take care...my friend.

And yo...keep smilin."I've got my back pack, my friends and  my  bicycle and my friends are waiting for me at the door......

At the door......

Keep it real Tark.

tarkil

Smile never leaves my face bro... We only live once, no time to worry about stuff man... ;)

Cheers friend.

Martin

My man, how's things?

Quick question: me and a housemate are going to Paris next week, to visit a former housemate and friend. What should I definatly see whilst being there? What kind of nightclubs and stuff?
Anndd..do you know anything about those catacombes that are under a large part of Paris?
Well, it's not quick haha 8)

tarkil

Hey bro,

Things are good in here, as usual... :)

I don't have lots of time, so I'll answer quickly to your questions :
The must sees of Paris would be some walking along the streets in Saint Michel (very close to Notre Dame cathedral), it's a very nice place, be sure to take your time around, go visit Notre Dame if you can, you can walk along the Seine if you want, and go in direction of Chatelet, it will bring you next to the Louvre, and some nice park (Jardin des Tuileries), it's a great walk to do.

I also suggest you to go visit Sacre Coeur (another cathedral) and Montmartre (area where the movie Amelie was flimed), these are great places to visit... And walk man, don't take buses or stuff, just go down at metro station Anvers (this is where I was leaving), and go up the streets in direction of Sacre Coeur, it's all up the hill of Montmartre, it's really a great neighbourhood.

There is also of course Champs Elysees which you can walk along to (I suggest you start from the "Arc de Triomphe" (metro Charles de Gaulle Etoile) ). Also the Trocadero (metro Trocadero), which is next to Champ de Mars and Tour Eiffel, nice places to walk along. At last, there's another place I like very much which is Opera, where you can find nice walks to do (try to search for "Place Vendome" around). FYI, you can go walking from Chatelet / Louvres to Opera, it's quite a cool thing to do.

As for nightclubs and stuff, man, I'm not the good one to ask unfortunately... I always hated clubbing in Paris. Anyway, on a Wednesday night there are usually some very good electro music parties (from the poing of view of my clubbing friends) on a boat called "Concorde Atlantique" (metro Invalides). You can try to find some info on http://www.parisbouge.com/ (all in french but that's still better than nothing...) : this website contains all the parties that are happening in Paris.

Anyway, I can still advice you some good areas for going out : there's this one street called "Rue Oberkampf" (metro oberkampf) which contains tons of nice bars, it's pretty cool. I'd recommend that definitely.
Also, you can find quite lots of bars in the Saint Michel - Saint Germain area.
Last, you can try the Chatelet area too, some bars there too (I don't like it very much though, and the crowd is usually pretty bad there during the night).

Lastly, for the catacombs, I never visited that, so I don't know a lot. I guess you can try to find some info on internet. From the little bit of search I did  here's the deal : you can visit it with some guides (and only public area). The entrance is metro Denfert-Rochereau.
Exact address is :
Catacombes de Paris
1, avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy
75014 Paris
Tél. : 01 43 22 47 63

It's open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10h00 to 17h00 (tickets buying stops at 16h).

I hope it helps, and good luck with your trip bro.

(it wasn't that short in the end actually... :P)

Variable

shut up frenchy

tarkil

Stop being jealous bitch... And go steal some oil for me please... I need some for my internetz

Variable

see I fucked up.  theres no oil in afghanistan.  I should have gone to Iraq :(

tarkil

I feel like waving that Nelson at you again... I won't though, would be old !

Variable

na, you could implement it as your trade mark way to let me know when im fucked.  I mean lets face it.  The simpsons have been using it every week for 10 years and its still not old.