he's too busy making money

goldpony

pimpin aint easy, but its necessary
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

I was on holiday bitches... Just got back yesterday, it was awesome, as snowboarding should be...

Fuck having to work though...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

goldpony

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 18, 2008, 02:31 PM

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 12, 2008, 08:27 PM
pimpin aint easy, but its necessary

pure wisdom
amen
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

Yeah, and today was bonus day, and I got screwed... Bitches...

It's OK though, I had a decent increase in my salary, so it'll make for it...
Still I'm screwed...

I wanted to buy a big sound system to listen to my music loud as fuck and make my nieghbours hate me.... Guess that's not gonna happen that soon.... :'(

goldpony

dont worry, im sure your neighbors hate you anyway ;)
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

Not enough yet though... :)

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 18, 2008, 02:31 PM
I was on holiday bitches... Just got back yesterday, it was awesome, as snowboarding should be...

when I was walking down the mountains and would slip and just start sliding i tried to just pretend that I was snowboarding.  It was actually quite nice

tarkil

That's cool I gues... In a way...

Zevaka

Zevaka

that's your BD today, man...
Best wishes to you... Don't drink too much though, and don't think that you're old.

cyppe101

Happy birthday you old bastard  :)  CHEERS

goldpony

here you go!

[youtube=425,350]k4SLSlSmW74[/youtube]
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

Thanks guys...

No need to tell that I got dead hammered twice this week end....

Zevaka

tarkil

Arf... I know...
And that son of a bitch of admin won't reactivate it...

All that because I was too fucking busy IRL and could not log for 1 month....
Cunts !

Variable

question.  That you probably wont be able to answer in time.  But its worth a shot. 

Im flying to tokyo tomorrow (narita). and will more than likely be spending the night.  do you know of any hotels semi close to narita that are still in a cool part of town where I could just walk out and be close to some cool bars and shit?  I know you aren't a tokyo tour guide.  But I know you have spent a lot more time there than me, so I figured it was worth a shot

tarkil

Will probably be too late for the advice, but just in case :
Narita is unfortunately far from Tokyo : you have to take a train ride 1 hour long to be in center Tokyo, and to my knowledge, there's nothing around Narita (at least nothing interesting).
I won't know of any hotels as I never slept in any, but the part of the town you want to check just for 1 night is Roppongi. Definitely... That's where all the party (well, not all, but the easy part) is. Try to find a hotel in Tokyo Station area (that's where the train going from and to Narita starts / ends), and take a cab ride between roppongi and Tokyo Station ("Tokyo Eki" in japanese).

The club I would recommend you is called "Muse", not the best one, but very nice parties on Friday nights, and good ones on Saturdays. Plus you're gonna get laid if you're not too much of an ass... :)  And it's a regular club, so no problem. Adress would be "Nishi Azabu crossing" ("nishi azabu kosaten" in japanese). Just tell that to a cab driver he should know the place. or just ask to some people around you...

It's just next to the very famous restaurant which inspired Kill Bill restaurant is. Name of the restaurant is "Gonpachi". it's very well known too, so I guess that could help...

Anyway that's it, I hope it's not too late and that you can enjoy a nice time there... Oh, and don't arrive too late, hottest girls get picked up first, so if you arrive late, there will be a high concentration of so so ones... ;)

Easy... :)

Variable

yeah thanks for the advise.  But I actually made it out like clock work.  see I was flying stand by so I thought I might get stuck for at least one night.  But nope, I actually got out early.  It was cool.  But I might need it on the way back.  Might head out a day or two early just to make sure im back on time.  Either way, I will spend some time in tokyo one of these days before I leave japan.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.