Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

yeah my friend said she was going to buy me a ticket.  But she wanted to get lawn tickets.  I was kind of thinking it might be better to get some better seats.....but then again I haven't been to a concert since deftones ST tour and before that tools Lateralus tour.....and thats the only shows I have seen.   So I don't know, are lawn seats fun, or would I do better to try and get something else?

devilinside

Fuck the lawn...go for the rail! haha I don't even know if they're doing GA this tour. I'm not going to any of these shows....have fun!!! :p

And you'll like Twilight...

EDIT

What the fuck is up with all these high ticket prices?? NIN goes up to $99,Depeche Mode was $90 JONAS BROTHERS are $83,Elton John was $177!!!  Coldplay $97.....thats just shitty.

Variable

lol, you went to go see the Jonas Brothers?

devilinside

Umm hello...I have a daughter!

TheWatcher

devilinside

Got our JoBro tickets...I just made my daughters year!

emotivelotion

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 26, 2009, 01:50 PM
What the fuck is up with all these high ticket prices?? NIN goes up to $99,Depeche Mode was $90 JONAS BROTHERS are $83,Elton John was $177!!!  Coldplay $97.....thats just shitty.

lawl, gosh bless this crisis, while it keeps going cheaper here, id get to see DM and massive attack on september WOOT! :P

devilinside

Well I'm seeing DM too..soo HMM! haa I didn't care how high theyre tickets were,I would pay anything to see them.

emotivelotion

ditto

and what bout twilight? is THAT good? i only got the soundtrack :P

devilinside

Well you know if you ask me,you KNOW I'm gonna say yes!  Fabulous.

lithium

💩

TheWatcher

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

devilinside

Haha are you fucking kiddin me?!?! Can't tell a possum from a kitty....lol.

White Wrist

Hey sweetie.

What do you think about the new Depeche?

devilinside

Hey doll!! I have to say I REALLY like it! But I'm hardly ever upset with DM. 

How have you been? Gonna catch NIN?

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 07, 2009, 11:49 AM
Hey doll!! I have to say I REALLY like it! But I'm hardly ever upset with DM. 

How have you been? Gonna catch NIN?

the new abum is not growing on me...yet.

There is a rumor today...thar NIN are coming to Portugal for a Summer festival. OMGGGGGG!! It´s far from me ...but i don´t care. I will go!

I won´t go to DM...:(

devilinside

White Wrist

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 28, 2009, 02:38 AM
Got our JoBro tickets...I just made my daughters year!
Maybe its just because I don't have kids.  But I don't think I would be comfortable subjecting my kids to that stuff..........Fuck, I'm lying.  If I had a daughter and she batted her eyes at me, it would all be over.  I guess I understand.

BUT.  I got my tickets in the mail a couple days ago.  Going to see my first NIN concert IN MY HOMETOWN with my best friend in about a month.  I'm way excited.

devilinside

YAY for you!! You'll love it. NIN puts on a fab show. And it's about fucking time!!!

Yeah,it's crazy the shit you'll do for your kids. NIN for my son and JoBros for the little girl.