💩

devilinside

I KNOWZ!~W!@! fdsk3232

lithium

💩

Variable

Hey miss Kelly.  What it is?

devilinside

Hey Trey...glad you're back! OMG I'm goin to see New Kids on The Block tonight.....imma act like a 10 year old alll over again. EEP! How are you? Learn anything new? Boss people around?

devilinside

Variable

lol, This is Kelly at the concert tonight.  NKOTB?  Really?  lol, thats pretty funny.  Hope you have fun.

and I didn't really learn anything too new.  Thats why I went out there in January.  Learned what I was doing so that when the thousands of marines showed up this time to learn, I already knew and could just help make sure they didn't kill themselves.  And yes, lots of bossing around.  I feel like I'm pretty much a professional babysitter.

emotivelotion

lawl, which one? i.ve seen kelly using them all hair colors!

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Mar 17, 2009, 12:20 AM
lol, This is Kelly at the concert tonight.  NKOTB?  Really?  lol, thats pretty funny.  Hope you have fun.

and I didn't really learn anything too new.  Thats why I went out there in January.  Learned what I was doing so that when the thousands of marines showed up this time to learn, I already knew and could just help make sure they didn't kill themselves.  And yes, lots of bossing around.  I feel like I'm pretty much a professional babysitter.

HAHA it's funny you posted that....I told my friend I was getting all tingly. hahahaha It was soo much fun though. My throat is soo fucking sore,I felt like one of the Jonas Brothers fangirls or somethin. aahh

Dorian I would be the one in the chair singing,cuz I ain't showin my draws!! LOL

I bet there's a lot of homosexual things that go on with thousands of marines around,isn't there?

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 17, 2009, 03:17 PM

I bet there's a lot of homosexual things that go on with thousands of marines around,isn't there?

Oh, you KNOW there is.    =)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

And this is all I will post of THIS awesomeness!

lithium

One word. Badass
💩

Mikey

you paid to see the gatorade guys?

devilinside

Yup....and met em too! So...HMM!

TheWatcher

devilinside

I've liked them since before they were with new kids and the whole gatorade thing. They're pretty B.A

Mikey

so did they play "eww girl eww"?

...... wait, i'm thinking of TTOMO ;D ;D :D

well, i'm glad you had fun.

devilinside

TTOMO? lol ok...

I did have fun. It's fun to go to a concert that reminds you of your childhood and not have to be all super serial focused like I am at nin.  And I bought one of those big ass buttons we wore back in the day..heheh wait....you prolly dont know nothing about any of that. :D