Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Does God exist?

Started by untz untz untz, Dec 04, 2007, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Obviously a bunch of us are bored as fuck and just started talking about it because we can.  But not too many people decided to make an observation trying to sound insightful about a statement that was meant to be a joke.  Keep em coming, its way more entertaining to watch you suck than it is to talk about god.

Vesanic

Man, seriously, you have a big problem with yourself.

Variable

Vesanic

Variable

I really just have a problem with stupid people.  And you seem to keep fitting the profile.  I'm perfectly fine with myself.  In fact, I'm great with myself.

Vesanic

You don't even know me, and you keep calling me stupid. So, considering how open-minded you seem to be, I take this as a compliment.

Variable

I think " I know you are what am I? " or "fuck you, you're gay" would have been more original.  Did you guidance counselor tell you to say that when the kids were picking on you?

Vesanic

I do not know if I have to cry or to laugh when I get face to a perfect example of stupidity like the one you are currently showing. I don't need any guidance counselor to notice the facts.

Variable

It adds credibility to your shit talking game if you don't throw out random ass insults that have no weight but you actually try to catch me slipping up.  Anyone can call anyone stupid.  Everyone can see your just reaching.

Vesanic

Hahaha. Thanks a lot, fun time. Actually, I don't think you're stupid. Too bad you think I am. I only think that the attitude you have towards me is totally stupid, yeah. Oh well, it's not bad, take care of yourself, and keep being so fucking agressive. Then, maybe you'll ask: " Show me a single proof of my agressivity. " ?

" Drugs suck. "
" So do you. "

Remember ?

Good night.

No More Sugar

somebody's angry...
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

Variable

lol yeah.  Poor thing

bebo

Y u be hatin' negros

rock_n_frost

does god exist ? = do you have a soul ?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Penicks

Quote from: bebo on Aug 20, 2009, 07:39 AM
Y u be hatin' negros

DEM BLEKS BE STEELIN MAH TV GOD DAMN IT

Variable

Quote from: bebo on Aug 20, 2009, 07:39 AM
Y u be hatin' negros
Because they're black.....duh

No More Sugar

Quote from: Variable on Aug 20, 2009, 05:40 AM
lol yeah.  Poor thing

you were pretty belligerent yourself 

Vesanic

He was the only belligerent at the beginning.

No More Sugar

for all of a whole page :/

Vesanic

By the way, I'm not angry, just a bit dissapointed.