Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

should deftones have disbanded after white pony?

Started by Caín, May 26, 2008, 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz

stoneFeD

deftones have a legacy. they're one of the only bands around from they're era still doin the same shit they did 18 years ago. biatch

13hourstoparadise

should deftones have disbanded after white pony?

Nope, I still enjoy everything they produce. Just my too sense...

Far away

Deftones86

hmmm i agree that if they would have then they would have probablly blew up and everyone would have said deftones quit to early,  but there would have been no S/T so i would have to say no, now should they have disbanded after S/T? maybe, but ill hold off on that until the new album comes out.

Nebontha

If they did disband after White Pony, then me and my friends never would have got to see them live when they came to Ottawa for the Taste Of Chaos tour, so I would definetly have to say NO.  they still released some interesting tracks after WP, even if the majority of you pricks say S/T and SNW are crap albums, i don't give a flying motherfuck.  Some of the stuff on the Bob Ezrin demo sessions is the best Deftones stuff I've ever heard...  Can't get that Untitled track 9 out of my head, and I don't ever want to.  Come suck the herpes off my dick if you argue me bitches
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Caín

Quote from: Nebontha on Jul 05, 2008, 05:39 PM
If they did disband after White Pony, then me and my friends never would have got to see them live when they came to Ottawa for the Taste Of Chaos tour, so I would definetly have to say NO.  they still released some interesting tracks after WP, even if the majority of you pricks say S/T and SNW are crap albums, i don't give a flying motherfuck.  Some of the stuff on the Bob Ezrin demo sessions is the best Deftones stuff I've ever heard...  Can't get that Untitled track 9 out of my head, and I don't ever want to.  Come suck the herpes off my dick if you argue me bitches

i think s/t gets the most of the love around here.

Hidalgo

i think s/t really killed SNW's sales, cause so many people werent thrilled with s/t, that they didnt even check out snw

vadimo

to defend S/T i must point out that deftones will never make anything like - "Anniversary Of An Uninteresting Event" - that song is truly amazing

rainnyx4

Quote from: vadimo on Jul 11, 2008, 06:33 PM
to defend S/T i must point out that deftones will never make anything like - "Anniversary Of An Uninteresting Event" - that song is truly amazing

That is one of their best songs.  But, it doesn't make S/T as a whole better than any of their other records, including SNW.

vadimo

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Jul 11, 2008, 06:55 PM
Quote from: vadimo on Jul 11, 2008, 06:33 PM

That is one of their best songs.  But, it doesn't make S/T as a whole better than any of their other records, including SNW.

well i have expressed my love towards S/T in this thread before (somewhere in early pages), so this is just as finish up.

you could think of my presence in this thread as having systematic sex; foreplay > get in sticky > and the big bang.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Deftones86 on Jul 05, 2008, 03:36 AM
hmmm i agree that if they would have then they would have probablly blew up and everyone would have said deftones quit to early,  but there would have been no S/T so i would have to say no, now should they have disbanded after S/T? maybe, but ill hold off on that until the new album comes out.

wheresmysnare

i'm not sure whether i like ST or whether i just listened to it thousands of times because i'd waited for it for yeeearrs.