Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lostpilot's music (the Picturesque Episodes + KING SLEEP)

Started by lostpilot, Dec 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Thank you, Diplo!

I keep making new music, the first official EP is planned for May, first video?
Also, I was invited to play in my first abroad music festival, it is an honour, and I think it might open more doors for me.
Self-taught self-made project is growing and becoming much more than I could have ever expected!

lostpilot

Diplo

lostpilot

lostpilot

lostpilot

King Sleep - ECHO TAPE #2

a definitive quest through my year 2013-2014. These are the tracks that I have made and that I am working on now, for my debut album.
Fuck yeah :-)
the dream is in my reach

+ four more shows this summer with larger audiences

Crazylegs

Awesome dude, i'm glad to hear it. This is going to be my work music for the rest of the day.

bright lights, big city

Been a while since I checked in. Vocals on Control are by you? Damn, I really dig that song.

And I too will now be listening to Echo Tape 2 while I do some werk.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

<3
Thanks guys
And yes, I sing in most of the tracks even though I am still not very good at it.
step by step, buddies!

Diplo

Great job dude, I already say what I think about it on the youtube video ^^

Diplo

I used one of your song in my animation, tell me if I must change or if you are okay with this.
http://youtu.be/POGF3zUtl-s

lostpilot

oh it's lovely,
I don't mind at all.

If you keep making videos and later on create a longer video with more variety contact me. I might use it as an "official video" with one of the King Sleep tracks :)

Diplo

Very kind from you !
Yeah maybe in the future, that would be really cool to do !

lostpilot

deftones86

awesome man ive been on this board 10 years and just clicked this thread. like your sound alot

lostpilot

thank you, dude.
That's probably how long I was here anyway, so nice to meet you.. again?

lostpilot

Hello guys.

New information: first "KING SLEEP" EP to be released in August, via a Latvian label CUT RECORDS. Thing is, instead of getting a release you have to subscribe to a monthly new music exposure - the guys will release an EP a month with great electronic music. An opportunity!

I will keep you updated, but for now, check out this:
https://soundcloud.com/cutmusic/cut035-king-sleep-faded-ep-preview

lostpilot

Wow, so this thread and whole sub-group of forums is dead.
And here I am again posting new music for you

https://soundcloud.com/king-sleep/sets/king-sleep-another-sunday

bright lights, big city

Good work Darius. I'll be honest, I've really been slacking on the ambient genre lately, so this hit the spot for me - definitely more pop than I was expecting!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Oh yeah, ambient stuff is long gone. What I do now is probably best defined as electro pop? Indie? Whatever there. The first song is with a local girl in Lithuanian, it was lovely to work together. I intend to release more songs in this genre, fuck the haters