Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lostpilot's music (the Picturesque Episodes + KING SLEEP)

Started by lostpilot, Dec 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

I'm feeling a cure vibe on the newest track.

lostpilot

nothing here

lostpilot

nothing here too

bright lights, big city

awesome, I'll listen to it later on before I go to bed tonight.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

all 4 or 5 songs from Cosmogenesis you've posted have just been pure money. Can't wait to hear the whole thing.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

thanks guys.
I will make this album the greatest thing I have ever achieved. I owe that to myself :)

lostpilot

http://www.mediafire.com/?yffx4ri4cz44ehh
dudes I need your opinions.
Been working on this quite a long time. Not your regular stuff though

bright lights, big city

i kinda like the first 9 minutes or so. seems a little more random or maybe even glitchier at times than your normal material.

loved the buildup to the 11-15 minute mark. unless that track leads into something else, maybe end it a few minutes sooner? i'm not sure what you want to hear other than that. it's a good track, just maybe goes on a couple minutes too long.
DERP

lostpilot

I was thinking the same. I can definitely end it sooner and that is what will probably happen.
The last movement with the voice will be shortened and the end-piece will be moved somewhere else, because I want to keep the dream trance piece lol.

bright lights, big city

DERP

lostpilot

May 7th, a surprise dreamy dance album.
I/O TECHNOGENESIS

expect dreamy dance music. as stated above.
I am not kidding.

it's the "technological version" of COSMOGENESIS, representing the artificial structures (while COSMOGENESIS focuses mainly on organic structures).

bright lights, big city

DERP

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: lostpilot on May 02, 2011, 12:51 AM
May 7th, a surprise dreamy dance album.
I/O TECHNOGENESIS

expect dreamy dance music. as stated above.
I am not kidding.

it's the "technological version" of COSMOGENESIS, representing the artificial structures (while COSMOGENESIS focuses mainly on organic structures).

Interesting...I always like dreamy. Not too sure about the dance part. I guess it depends on the context. Either way I will definitely check it out.

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 07:31 AM
the fuck...

it's going to be weird, expect it.
And saying that it is a "dance" album is a little.. off.
Mostly the album follows patterns of idm, midi space rock, ambient.
But it's definitely up-beat and, less "meaningful".

Experiments :)

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: lostpilot on May 02, 2011, 12:23 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 07:31 AM
the fuck...

it's going to be weird, expect it.
And saying that it is a "dance" album is a little.. off.
Mostly the album follows patterns of idm, midi space rock, ambient.
But it's definitely up-beat and, less "meaningful".

Experiments :)

Well since you put it that way I think i'll really enjoy it. I'm also looking forward to hearing your "masterpiece" as well.    

lostpilot

Well.
I've put my heart into Cosmogenesis.
Not much left until the release, but with thesis, exams and new life I don't know if I will manage. I hope I will..

bright lights, big city

oh I''m always down for more of your music. Experimental is good. But Cosmogenesis is delayed for a while now?
DERP

lostpilot

no, Cosmogenesis will be released on May 15th as planned. It's mostly finished anyway, and if I recall you've heard something close to the final version.

Endless Lullabies is postponed indefinitely for now. I might release Movement I (Blooms, Nightmare, Multiverse) as an EP, but right now I grow tired of post-rock. A LOT.