Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lostpilot's music (the Picturesque Episodes + KING SLEEP)

Started by lostpilot, Dec 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I have to notice though, that 'Dreamcatcher' is kind of a spatial expansion of the linear album 'Lonesome Sky in H Minor'.
I have the skills now, I have the evolution of my mind :)

lostpilot

lostpilot

http://soundcloud.com/the-picturesque-episodes/wallflower-instrumental-demo

purely electronic. don't worry, heavy-music-lovers, some progressive-post-metal-stuff is coming this year too, finally. wanted to do this for so long. Imagine me playing s/t

Deftones-argentina

This is actually one of my favourite electronic tracks you ever did, terrific job! Sounds like a Depeche more exciter-era vibe. Good luck with the voice, and nice to se you posting here again, D!

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

It is indeed really good. Nice to hear you have new material coming soon!

And I like the "cosmotronica" tag you've got going haha
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

it's really awesome to hear positive feedback, guys :)

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

lostpilot

Inmyshapedheart

lostpilot

Drunkenpig

Hey man! I came across your music on someone's youtube page a while ago and I love your stuff!! It helps me sleep and yet helps keep me focus immensely when I weld. I'm glad I could personally thank you haha.

lostpilot

awesome, man!
I'm happy to help with your life ;-)

lostpilot

hello,

find some ambient/drone favorites in a collection 'Other Ghosts', to be released through Pocket Fields netlabel soon. If you have skipped some of my ambient albums, this one is not to be missed since it's something as a "best of". More like my favorite ambient pieces that I've done through the years. Much love, Darius.

bright lights, big city

cool man, I'm always anticipating whatever music you put out.
DERP

lostpilot

thanks, Mark! I know you are a faithful fan, heh!

New things will definitely been coming. Kinda busy these months..

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know