Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lostpilot's music (the Picturesque Episodes + KING SLEEP)

Started by lostpilot, Dec 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

Gonna check this stuff out as soon as humanly possible.

lostpilot

wow, okay. yet people I hope you know that it's, like, ambient.
okay I'll stop bringing my lack of self-esteem right about
NOW

Deftones-argentina

Hey The out circuit's fan, I was remembering an old piece of music I made circa 2007 and it's the type of melody you'd come up with. The track is REALLY simple. Feel free to play over it and manipulate it how much you want to, maybe something cool will come up who knows.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymmziw2emma

lostpilot

uhm, you've got some bad timing, man
I mean, tomorrow I'm leaving off to Ireland for 2 months and I'm not sure I'll be able to sit down and work with music for a while. but as soon as I am able I will try something out

cheers!

lostpilot

this is lovely, I'll surely be doing something with this.
wait about a week or more please
though daaaaaaaaamn I'll have no access to my guitar. fuck man why did you send me this just now, hah :)

Deftones-argentina

hahhahaha, no problem...I don't know why I didn't think about you collaborating with it before, since this little piece was recorded in like october 07. I think one thing (your pictureesque album) led to another (me remembering this existed). With time I created another gentle guitar line that is over it, so whenever I have my pod xt live again I'll record it so you can play with it. why are yuo visiting ireland? I'm curious. Bon voyage, by the way ;).

lostpilot

I'm in Ireland because my brother lives here, I come visit on summers, maybe I'll get a summer job cause I badly need a new laptop you know.. it's a shame I cannot yet take my guitar here, I would play with your recording, had some nice ideas.

well will do it in two months anyway :)

rock_n_frost

man i listen your both dreams (that ambient albums) they recorded really quality. And good stuffs in it
- you know this is the part of usin ''but'' word - :

even its ambient songs really dont have their own melodies or own names or own identity or own world..i mean i understand its ambient but this way songs kind of alone, long and that bores me

i think there are so many unnecesary same organ (or snyth) sounds there.
again songs are quality but coward

but your decon album is awesome man !

- vision q : its like team sleep works, why dont you add some lyrics
- I write : the end part is cool but its too long, get me bored , also i hate birds :)
- drones : Here's my favorite, you should absolutely turn this one to a song
- this story : really interesting and cool effects....
- reminiscience: cool drums cool atmosphere, but nothing special (melody , riff  or smthng need)
- nothern lights : sweet but song doesnt have any verse1-2 and chorous part always the same part..it begins and it ends
- clouds : very good. so much difference there but i like it..its good to hear some woman voices damnit
-  my mother : i didnt like it
- heartbeat :  its fine, in somewhere its getting wrong but cool anyway...........i really want you to add some sharp things to add (guitar,not echoed piano or or someshit) you guys sounds like team sleep
-  your heart : at last something about voice and its sharp ! but then that organ atmosphere again...

i hope you dont get me wrong, you guys dont need any positive critics you need negative ones...
i ll listen your last album tomorrow..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lostpilot

hey,

well yeah, negative critique is really better than the positive one.
and I do agree with your thoughts about the lack of substace and emotion, I'd say.

all points taken, thanks for your thoughts, I had nice time reading all of that
nice when people react to someone's making

rock_n_frost

you know my english suck, i couldnt tell the real critics cause of that..
its great to give some opinion to a band which made that songs
one day if you guys would be famous go and tell chino ''frost says release that fuckin eros album''
probably that will be the same time

lostpilot

by the way, remember that is is not my bands work. it's my solo work.
I am the only one who does everything in those demos :)

rock_n_frost

WOHOOOO
i thought its all your band's work

YOU ARE A GENIUS MAN !!!

do you have any band ?
if so can we listen ?

lostpilot

I have it, yet we didn't record nothing until now, we have only live records and some lame demos

www.myspace.com/attackingslowly :)

Deftones-argentina

Darius, here's another little moody piece of music from me you might want to rework. This entered slowly to my life a week ago.  :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?tgmnlzyumgc

rock_n_frost

dude can u upload Deconstruct again..

it says the file reached to dowload limit

lostpilot

please wait for a few days :)

lostpilot

Final version of Dreams II.
Please download and listen even though you downloaded the demo version before.. this has improved. I filled it with the contents of my heart.

the Picturesque Episodes - Dreams II
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z27M2ME

genre: ambient

1. My Acoustic Dream
2. Lunar Transmission
3. A Low Star
4. The Infinite Treeline
5. March of the Moths
6. Rusted Wires x Rusted Hearts
7. (universe)
8. My Violent Violet Sun
9. A Low Star Escaped
10. Our Endless Longing
11. Science of Manipulating Emotion Through Sound
12. I Keep Dreaming Places I've Never Been

enjoy,
spreading and feedback are greatly appreciated

rock_n_frost

i was waiting for that

downlaoding

lostpilot

hello guys,

so, here are three links to three of my best works - imo - released in Wise Owl Records.
all the releases are for free to download.

http://wiseowlrecords.com/releases/view/54 - Dreams ((genre:ambient))
http://wiseowlrecords.com/releases/view/61 - Dreams II ((genre:ambient))
http://wiseowlrecords.com/releases/view/63 - Strange Lights and Ornaments ((final version of Deconstruct; genre:post-rock/ambient))

enjoy!
ps. there's something wrong with the cover of Strange Lights and Ornaments :/
hope it gets fixed soon,

bright lights, big city

what's great is that now your stuff is showing up on sordo. that must mean you've made it!

but seriously, the 3 releases I downloaded are pretty much awesome, dude. keep it up!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?