Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lostpilot's music (the Picturesque Episodes + KING SLEEP)

Started by lostpilot, Dec 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

huh, seriosly, sordo? :D
haven't seen that one. well that's nice.
yeah.. as soon as I get back to Lithuania to my precious guitar.. we'll continue

Deftones-argentina

Darius, please reupload Deconstruct, I'm downloading your entire discography and this one is missing.

lostpilot

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 31, 2009, 12:55 AM
Darius, please reupload Deconstruct, I'm downloading your entire discography and this one is missing.

don't bother, Deconstruct is roughly a demo version of Strange Lights and Ornaments. it's not worth listening cause basically it is the same thing :)

Deftones-argentina

Hey dude, when are we gonna work together to do some sweet calming music?

lostpilot

we could start anytime, though at this point I am writing two albums simultaniously. but yeah, we can!

lostpilot

I have another thing to share, it's me and my band's slowattack Live EP.
the quality sucks, our playing sucks, but it's really honest.
and please try to ignore me and the other guitarist reading some lame ass poetry in the beginning and the end of the record. it was a modern poetry festival, so we had to improvise.. anyway, enjoy. yes, we do make a lot of mistakes and we're not professional musicians :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?inyzmmnjiln

lostpilot

I was really bored today, so I made a somewhat promotional video of my solo act, the Picturesque Episodes.

Hell yeah visual and sound chaos

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lostpilot

I am planning to make a stop-motion video for "Fig. V" from "Lonesome Sky in H Minor" and a "regular" yet experimental/etc video for "Fig. I".
Even though by then I'll probably have like three more albums out, lulz..

I did finish Dreams III few days ago. Waiting on the release date..
Kinda crazy. Not sure where do all those music ideas come from

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lostpilot

lostpilot

I was bored today and made an EPK kinda video for the Picturesque Episodes.

some amateur stuff, lol..

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

wither-I

fuckingggg amazing!

youre my hero :)

wither-I

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 02, 2009, 01:46 AM
why dont you add some lyrics

some pople just dont get...

also i hate birds :)

dude youre insane. how can you not like birds?

i would never trust you

lostpilot

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 18, 2009, 07:37 PM
why dont you add some lyrics

some pople just dont get...

also i hate birds :)

dude youre insane. how can you not like birds?

i would never trust you

wow, he deleted his own posts.. weird.
anyway, glad you like it, wither, you know, it's like - you're my hero for painting, I'm your hero for music. it's just lovely you know

by the way, rock_n_frost, yes, I will be singing on some upcoming records. and no it's not like your everyday mainstream record singing, but that will happen :)

wither-I

i know right!

and your music is a constant when im painting, it really helps the emotions flow. so youre a big inspiration in my work

cheers to life and creation!

lostpilot

wither-I

strange lights and ornaments is like the greatest thing ive heard.

im seriously smitten by that album

lostpilot

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 31, 2009, 06:46 PM
strange lights and ornaments is like the greatest thing ive heard.

im seriously smitten by that album

that's interesting. I personally could say that Lonesome Sky in H Minor is better for me, I mean, it's more conceptual, though in the same way Strange Lights and Ornaments contains some of my favourite songs, like Clouds, Have You Lost Your Name and, obviously Vision Quest to the Red Mountain (which imo is one of ten best songs I've ever created, along with Fig. V, Fig. IX etc).

I am now making my sixth album (fifth one - Dreams III will be released this january, later), '51 Seconds in the Desert' which should be more similar to Strange Lights and Ornaments than Lonesome Sky in H Minor. You could say the songs are more energy driven :)

Anyway, I really appreciate you like my music, and you know that:)

lostpilot

Some more ambience:

The third installment of the Dreams project is the height of Darius Gerulis' work as the Picturesque Episodes. Continuing the themes of its prequels, the album is warmly ambient with myriad sparkling artifacts and textures that keep the listener engaged. The crumpled guitar textures in the third track, épisode I: Le Petit Prince are vaguely reminiscent of Steven R. Smith, however the evolution of the piece is highly unique and exhibits profound evidence of Gerulis' strength as a composer. Dreams III leaves behind an astounding expectation of things to come. This is not a release to be missed.

http://wiseowlrecords.com/releases/view/80

enjoy:)