Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2009 Sharing Lungs Music Draft (Discussion)

Started by theis, Apr 27, 2009, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Starz

theis

Zevaka

i am not in
nobody will vote for my list. maybe Starz, lostpilot. At least they listen to some shoegaze.

Crazylegs

theis

Quote from: Zevaka on Apr 28, 2009, 06:25 PM
i am not in
nobody will vote for my list. maybe Starz, lostpilot. At least they listen to some shoegaze.

you dont listen to anything else than shoegaze? the idea with this is to make the most versatile list. not just one genre of bands.

An bád dubh

Okay, count me in. Oh by the way, how long do ya think this will all take before its completely done with all the drafting and voting?

theis

hmm that's hard to say. depens on how long it will take for people to make their picks.

An bád dubh

Just wondering. People will have vacations for a couple of weeks with no Internet access during the summer, so it will come to a hault then. For me, I'm gone for 2 weeks starting the fifth of June and probably others will have the same thing at some point. If there's some draft picks to be made after I'm gone, like 3 or 4, I could just for example pm a list of 20 bands to you in the order of my preference and you could fill in the caps from that list with the bands who are highest on the list after other people's picks.

Other option would be that we could just keep it going until the end of May and then continue again in the beginning of lets say September if it's not done by the end of May. Or to pause the draft while people are off on their vacations and continue when everyone's in town. People could post their long absences on the thread so that people won't be left wondering why someone is not making their pick. Umm, I don't know, just some thoughts.

But you know, if you think it gets too complicated I'd be cool to drop out also but this sounds like a fun little competition.

theis

we should be done before june. if not, yeah, just pm a bunch of still available bands to me. this shouldn't be a problem though.

An bád dubh

Sounds cool bro. So I'm in if it's okay for you.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: An bád dubh on Apr 28, 2009, 11:12 PM
Sounds cool bro. So I'm in if it's okay for you.

of course, man!

and sweet, bright lights. this is beginning to shape up.

theis

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE SAY SO.

I'll wait a little longer. the more, the better.

Scarf_Bitch

\

lithium

💩

tarkil

I pretty much still don't get anything...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.