Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yes, ma'am. it's only like 6 days old at the moment.

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

Mazzy, I was held hostage on saturday night!

blixa

steven, what...the fuck?

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 02, 2011, 09:24 PM
yes, ma'am. it's only like 6 days old at the moment.

ohhh, this looks like it's going to be a good beard.

poofing acid

I was camping in Virginia all weekend.  We got attacked by killer bees.  No joke, they swarmed a dude in the area where we were camping back in July.  We were stuck in our tent from like 9pm until the next morning.  They stalked us and waited for us to come out.  Fucking crazy fuckers.

blixa

i'm sorry, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poofing acid

Yeah it was lolz. 

blixa

oral sex isn't as bad as i thought it was.

bright lights, big city

Giving it? It's about time I tell you many people's life motto:

"If this doesn't give blowjobs then I don't see the point."
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

it's not bad. i've adopted several different methods because your typical up and down can get boring. it really does depend on the person though. i can't go down on someone i had no connection with.

poofing acid

Next time you're boning, listen to booth love or deeper.
http://goo.gl/kJ81o

blixa

thanks, steven. you always have my best interest at heart. we usually listen to ike quebec and other jazz stuff.

bright lights, big city

Sade's good doing-it music.
DERP

blixa

it's mostly bill evans. although we listened to bread this morning.

devilinside

So I went and saw Straw Dogs because A-Skars was in it....it was terrible. :( Not even his sexy body,charming smile and the fact that he was wearing a University of Tennessee tshirt covered in sweat could make up for how horrible the movie was. I was sad. :(

blixa

was it that bad? eeeek. i want to watch the original. i don't watch enough old films. i'm kind of sick of new stuff at the moment.

blixa

i usually hate nirvana covers (you know this) but that was...ok. i didn't mind it. it didn't make me cringe or anything.

raynor

poofing acid

blixa

maybe after a few listens the animal collective will grow on me.

xiu xiu>animal collective

xiu xiu - fast car