Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

julian's going to be at the sydney opera house next month. OH MY GAWD!

Variable

you're such a dork

blixa

hahaha i'm like a little schoolgirl. i'm trying to find out more info now but i'm also reading that they might not let him travel so he might appear via video. god, i hope they let him come here.

Variable

I can't believe how much shit this guy is getting. Maybe this is what I should do with my life.

poofing acid

Yo Mazzy, do you ever answer your phone?

blixa

oh god, steven. that was you?

call me again in 15 mins. i'll be in bed.

poofing acid

Variable

Why don't you ever call me, darling?

blixa

i don't have your number, DARLING!

is your accent as sexy as steven's???

poofing acid

I don't have an accent, you do.

blixa

if i'm calling you, then you are the one with the accent.

poofing acid

Nope.  The United States of America is the center of the world.  Therefore, everyone else has the accent.

blixa

RUBBISH. as far as i'm concerned the queen's english is the proper english. so technically you and i are the people with accents. my accent is bad so you probably sound better than me anyway hahaha

poofing acid

You're wrong, times 2.  American english is the only normal one.  And, australian accents... so hawt!  Irish accents are good too.  The brits are annoying.

bright lights, big city

whoa whoa whoa, I don't think you've heard Emily Blunt or Hayley Atwell speak. I want Blunt to read me to sleep. Well, naked of course.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

I don't know if I heard them or not but there's always exceptions to the general rule.  I stand by my anti british accent statement though.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Aug 09, 2011, 12:11 PM
i don't have your number, DARLING!

is your accent as sexy as steven's???
Um, my accent is way sexier than steven's, and I challenge you to prove me wrong ;)

Don't forget DARLING, that we only speak American, here in America. The rest of you are just speaking some gibberish that you copied from us.

Anyways though. I dont really like talking on the phone that much. But I have a deep-sexy voice and I think I would rather enjoy a call from you. Whenever you want. 

blixa

i'm officially off the market. and i'm very bloody happy. i found a good bloke who's crazy about me. i never thought it would happen to me.

Penicks

what is this i don't even

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Aug 14, 2011, 02:31 PM
i'm officially off the market. and i'm very bloody happy. i found a good bloke who's crazy about me. i never thought it would happen to me.

Does this have anything to do with a phonecall to Variable?