Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

haha no. i did ask trey for advice about this guy in his thread. we went on our first official date yesterday (we were hanging out almost every night before that) and it was wonderful and i wouldn't be surprised if we don't elope before the year is out or something.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 14, 2011, 09:17 PM
what is this i don't even

what are you trying to say, my love?

Penicks

oh i get it. 'love' in the 'that lovable silly fat friend who's always there for me but i'm not attracted to' kind of way. you make me sick blixa

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 15, 2011, 12:56 PM
oh i get it. 'love' in the 'that lovable silly fat friend who's always there for me but i'm not attracted to' kind of way. you make me sick blixa
hahaha. at least you have that, buddy, at least you got that.  :(
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

you guys are such dorks assuming that i'd be friends with either of you hahaha

but seriously, this guy makes me so happy. i've never felt like this about anyone. it's true about wanting to tell everyone that you're crazy for someone. i'm still shocked that he's into me this much. all the things i disliked about myself he likes. my mum was right when she said the things you want to change about yourself are the things someone will come to love you for.

Crazylegs

blixa

it is extremely lame but he makes me so happy. and it's so hard to make me happy.

bright lights, big city

that's good. at least you found happiness.

i'll be honest though. I'm just one of those fuckers that can't be truly happy, and when I hear about my friends openly talking about their relationship, they do it in such a way that i feel like pulling a Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber like crazylegs' avatar up there.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

i hope he breaks your heart in the worst way possible

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Aug 15, 2011, 04:13 PM
i hope he breaks your heart in the worst way possible

i'll take that as a jealous remark. we made out on his mattress tonight for an hour.

Penicks

who the hell wants to kiss for an hour, i get bored after five minutes

poofing acid

Agreed Penicks.  She needs to start making out with my weiner after a few minutes.

chick de la lynch

This guy must be really patient. The guys I have been with in the past can barely wait two minutes before they put my hand on their penis.

Unrelated, I recently saw Wings of Desire and guess who's in it? Nick Cave. Actually, it was Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Thought you would like to know.

tarkil

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Aug 17, 2011, 12:20 AM
This guy must be really patient. The guys I have been with in the past can barely wait two minutes before they put my hand on their penis.

You mean you didn't already do that by yourself by the 2 minutes mark ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!!!  :o :o :o

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

chick de la lynch

I know, I know! I'm a horrible person!

blixa

i'm probably getting a brazilian tomorrow hahaha

jokes.

poofing acid

blixa

we're having a trivia night for work and it's fancy dress. i wanted to go as bride of frankenstein but have now settled for wednesday addams.

bright lights, big city

re-growing my beard.

just for you.
DERP

blixa

plz do picture posts. my boyfriend shaved his off and he's got a bit of a goatee happening. i don't like goatee's. i prefer full beards, moustache's, etc etc.