Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkmaggit

Quote from: asshole on Sep 02, 2011, 08:58 AM
i love mein....even the video...lol but yeah mein is the shit Until serj part. If chino did cut him out that would explain why he didnt come out on the vid...

I also love the vid - I think it's very cool

ChinoDef

Deftones Around The Fur Signed for sale!

my deftones bootleg list http://www.gwebspace.de/chino/list.html

pony_01

Quote from: pinkmaggit on Sep 11, 2011, 09:39 PM
Quote from: asshole on Sep 02, 2011, 08:58 AM
i love mein....even the video...lol but yeah mein is the shit Until serj part. If chino did cut him out that would explain why he didnt come out on the vid...

I also love the vid - I think it's very cool

euw..

UrZ*

And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

stuka

Quote from: Crazylegs on Sep 09, 2011, 12:49 AM
I think his style is really interesting. He sounds pretty normal, but he has some subtle little characteristics that make him stick out. I think it's brilliant to be able to do that without overplaying.
This.
Quote from: nineteen on Sep 09, 2011, 09:26 PM
Simply original.
And This.

I can't get enough of Abe.
face teh load.

Crazy Breed

Abe is a little power house! dude drums his ass off!! fucking love it!
The shade, is a tool, a device....a saviour!

Vesanic

I think Abe and Chi are the most original musicians in the band.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

I think it's hilarious to see ppl come outta the woodwork from nowhere on the contest page..... didn't recognize any contestants. Who has the best imagination? lol
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Oldnewtype

i think it is fucking AWESOME that the contest is available ONLY to existing Sharing Lungs members, thats pretty damn cool.

Oldnewtype

Damn you buddyboy....that was really good.

tarkil

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Oct 07, 2011, 04:01 AM
I think it's hilarious to see ppl come outta the woodwork from nowhere on the contest page..... didn't recognize any contestants. Who has the best imagination? lol

My thoughts exactly, who are these people ?    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

from_musings

haha exactly. i'm thinking about hiring a scriptwriter for this.
i also thought, take billy for instance, he's thinking of buying the box. but now he maybe starts thinking "hey, what if i just win the damn thing instead?" that means he keeps his money put the whole buying thing on hold. and as time goes by and he doesn't win it, maybe the idea of getting the box died out a bit. sure it's a fun thing, but it could affect sales here in a really small way ^

pony_01

at least my story not an imagination ;)

from_musings

are you talking to fsho or to the judges? you def deserve a single or 1 LP for trying the hardest

from_musings

Quote from: Electron§ on Oct 07, 2011, 09:02 AM
And just as we got on the freeway she turned on either "Back To School" (or potentially"Digital Bath") i think it was. And the moment i heard it.... it was like... the most primordial feeling in my gut. Just that first riff. So raw, and almost strange and surreal. And thats when we just flew off onto the freeway and i heard "SO RUUUUUNNNN!!!!!"...

definitely digital bath. no one got into the tones cause of bts, at least that's what hidalgo says

Vesanic

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Oct 07, 2011, 07:38 AM

i think it is fucking AWESOME that the contest is available ONLY to existing Sharing Lungs members, thats pretty damn cool.

Yeah, but still, most of the contestants so far are noobs who never post shit, and now SURPRISE, they show up.

from_musings

haha yeah it would be fucked up if a "34 post noob" got the box for free. almost never active, but now fantasizeing up a memory about child birth, death to someone close etc and grabbing it infront of someone active's face - a long time member who wrote something legit.

should've been 500 posts within last year as a minium or something ^^

Vesanic

Now I don't feel so bad anymore being a long time fan having spent half of my life on here. I still feel lame but I'd rather feel that form of lameness. :P

benzo

Quote from: from_musings on Oct 07, 2011, 02:34 PM
haha yeah it would be fucked up if a "34 post noob" got the box for free. almost never active, but now fantasizeing up a memory about child birth, death to someone close etc and grabbing it infront of someone active's face - a long time member who wrote something legit.

should've been 500 posts within last year as a minium or something ^^

i've never seen somebody so bitter on a board before lol.  why are you so mad that i saw them back in the day at a killer show?  because i don't post my life away here???  wow.

and i had a pm from someone (frankiefireal, think??) today when i logged in saying they were there and out of 42 shows it was the baddest one they had ever seen.  i didn't make up shit.