Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Just when Korn's gonna play their first album. Coincidence?

Penicks

around the fur live vinyl coming out?

Martin

Quote from: MrVesanique on Feb 11, 2015, 06:41 PM
Just when Korn's gonna play their first album. Coincidence?

Maybe, who knows...Deftones have played 'Adrenaline' and 'Around The Fur' in it's entirety before...

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 11, 2015, 09:00 PM
around the fur live vinyl coming out?

I so wish that would happen.

Vesanic

Yeah but it's been like seven years they last did something special with an album. That being, good call, Penicks. I think one of the guys explained why it got delayed not too long ago but it was still happening. Could be a promotional move.

deftoneseba

Does Amnesia Fest broadcast their shows anywhere?
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

sing blue silver

Quote from: deftoneseba on Feb 12, 2015, 10:44 PM
Does Amnesia Fest broadcast their shows anywhere?

Nope. It's only been running a few years now and isn't that well known of a festival. Judging from the last few times Deftones played, our best bet is to hope someone films it.

cvthedrv

any of you, have thought how bad is chino singing nowadays?, he cant perform any of those songs correctly, anyway im just hoping to be wrong.

ANattyRat

So they're playing the whole album? That's unexpected, hopefully people record it.

deftoneseba

Quote from: cvthedrv on Feb 13, 2015, 01:33 AM
any of you, have thought how bad is chino singing nowadays?, he cant perform any of those songs correctly, anyway im just hoping to be wrong.
When they did this in 2006, Chino was not in his best shape as well.... The thing that they're playing it is just worth the experience.
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

III

cvthedrv

Quote from: deftoneseba on Feb 15, 2015, 03:28 AM
Quote from: cvthedrv on Feb 13, 2015, 01:33 AM
When they did this in 2006, Chino was not in his best shape as well.... The thing that they're playing it is just worth the experience.

i think that his performance on those days were waaaay better than in these days, even fat as fuck or drunk.

Vesanic

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: MrVesanique on Feb 22, 2015, 12:08 AM
I can't even

Defstoner Live Show on New Years Eve 2014

truly a work of art. i especially enjoyed his subtle use of lighting effects. thumbs up!

N0S3BLEED976

DeftonesNZ

They don't even bother changing the names much either

N0S3BLEED976

Vesanic

It's a whole other band (obviously) called "Silent". They're from Belgium, and all the songs available that are mistakenly called Deftones tracks are from their first and only album, "Five A.M". Some of their songs were thrown around on the internet as possible new Deftones tracks around the DE process days I believe. Same thing is happening now, like it happened with songs by Yourcodenameis:milo during the SNW days.

I see how you could think it's amateurish but that record came out in 2006 or so, the album as a whole is pretty solid to me, they were just making music using their prime influences and I think they were pretty good at it. "It Turns To White" is a favourite of mine. They have other more atmospheric tracks like "The Never Ending Dream Process". They didn't really take the time to go on a full on career (history of the band is foggy as fuck) but their album got big for what it was, their shows here in Belgium were packed (even at the famous Ancienne Belgique), they played shows in France, Switzerland and whatnot.

You can listen to the album here if you're curious :

http://www.youtube.com/user/Penicks/videos

N0S3BLEED976

Sorry, I am aware of the band due to the previous topic about Feed On Me on here, but I didn't realize that the second supposed Deftones track "Shame" was also just a Silent song. Found it out just after I posted on here so I quickly deleted my post. Thanks for the input anyway. It really is an okay album. I liked Feed On Me

Penicks

god damn it v are you telling me that new album isn't coming

Vesanic