Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

I love modest girls. And Tweedledee and Tweedledum. (I can't believe I fucking wrote this)

Lucky_Me

Are you calling me modest or are you just being sarcastic? ;) People who know me usually find me arrogant, but I think the experience of being 200+ lbs was very humbling for me indeed. Honestly, I used to try to eat as little as possible, but then I found out about Chino and I was like: 'This dude is fat and hot. Fuck my diet, size matters anyway!'. So these guys really got me over my bad relationship with my Love Händels, as I am a proud size 10/12 now with a size 8 waist.

Honestly, I have caught the attention of bands as the Queen of Nu-Metal, dressed in a kilt with a sharpie goatee and a shitload of eyeliner. I catch artists' attention by making funny faces at them and then we make each other laugh. I once sent Sergio into a lauging fit when almost tumbling over in the crowd, in the middle of a song. Deftones have seen me bawling ugly, twitching, screaming like a Banshee and reaching my climax at their concerts. I guess I'm just very, very... theatrical. Love or hate, though I try not to be too loud and obnoxious. ::) I may not be Miss Universe, but I'm a cheerful, loving person and I don't take myself too seriously. That, plus if I'll ever lay my hands on that White Pony bikini, I'm going to rock that top until Tweedledee and Tweedledum will fight their way to freedom! ;D
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Penicks

jesus fucking christ. what the fuck

please

please please leave

you're so embarrassing it's not even funny

go to tumblr or reddit or something where your kind thrives

Vesanic

Just being a bit cheeky. Don't listen to Penicks, he loves you secretly.

Lucky_Me

Babe, I know. ;)

Happy people are just the trolls of life. :-*

Freedomsoldier17

what's your favorite deftones song user lucky_me

Lucky_Me

Ooh, that's a tough one, since they've all got such different vibes... I think there's a song for every moment, but I especially like Diamond Eyes, Beauty School and Entombed from the newer works; from the older, I'd go with Be Quiet and Drive, Digital Bath and Riviere. Which are your favorites?

Penicks

Lucky_Me

So we like different songs, huh? Don't make such a big deal out of it. If you don't like me or my taste in music, at least be a man about it and ignore my posts. This wasn't even directed to you, so please mind your own business. If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. If you're so annoyed by everything I post, you can also choose not to respond. It's that simple.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Jun 13, 2015, 05:46 AM
Ooh, that's a tough one, since they've all got such different vibes... I think there's a song for every moment, but I especially like Diamond Eyes, Beauty School and Entombed from the newer works; from the older, I'd go with Be Quiet and Drive, Digital Bath and Riviere. Which are your favorites?

my top 10

be quiet and drive
sextape
change
bored
needles and pins
hole in the earth
entombed
pink maggit
my own summer
beauty school

Lucky_Me

Sounds good to me. ;) I can agree with most of them.

N0S3BLEED976

I wonder when we are going to hear anything about the new album again. The lack of news recently is kind of killing the hype for me.

Lucky_Me

Maybe it's because they're on tour? I guess when they're taking a break, there'll be more time for marketing. Or they'll be asked about it in interviews on tour, who knows. I kind of agree with you that there's a huge lack of excitement going on right now. :-\

endstand

Deftones and marketing - are you joking? ;)
hello memory lover, you are mine

Lucky_Me

Whoah, that's indeed the stupidest thing I've ever posted on the forum! And that says a lot. ;)

They are good with the fans, though their professional communication goes as far as that of a pet rock. Not groovy.

illthrowROCKS@U

Top ten:

Hexagram
When girls telephone boys
Bloody cape
Rickets
Can't even breathe
The boys republic
Crenshaw
Root
Feiticeira
Riviere
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

defsteve

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Jun 19, 2015, 04:41 PM
Whoah, that's indeed the stupidest thing I've ever posted on the forum! And that says a lot. ;)

Not so. I would rather not have heard any new songs when the album drops. Hate that we could get to hear 2/3 new songs beforehand. Give it to us all at once and let us overdose!

Whoah, that's indeed the stupidest thing I've ever posted on the forum! And that says a lot.  ;D
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Lucky_Me

What, don't they do singles anymore? At least one before the album drops? That's, like, no foreplay... :( Teasers are always good. Not spoilers, just teasers. The balance between that is just as difficult as how many buttons on my blouse I should keep open to make the right impression: you don't want to give too much away, but you want to get your fans' attention. ;D

Vesanic