Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungdamage

DRockDot

I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

lungdamage

zoom in + enhance my av... that's the expression

DRockDot

Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 06, 2012, 07:15 AM
zoom in + enhance my av... that's the expression

LOL

"MMM MMM BITCH"
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

lungdamage

(re:releases) apart from war torn\ out of the way places.... what country always gets stuff last?

DRockDot

Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 06, 2012, 07:20 AM
(re:releases) apart from war torn\ out of the way places.... what country always gets stuff last?

Shit i dunno... russia or south america maybe?

lungdamage

the island of 'LOST'

or maybe they had that shit ages ago

DRockDot

Maybe Mexico... But that country is pretty fucked up at the moment

lungdamage

russia is the source of half the movie leaks (video at least).
mthfkrz seem to be behind on the old audio..

DRockDot

I can't believe how quiet it has gotten here... This may be a landmark event for SL. Watch it leak now LOL

lungdamage

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 07:29 AM
I can't believe how quiet it has gotten here... This may be a landmark event for SL. Watch it leak now LOL

yeah or it's leaked in the other threads ;) ha

lungdamage

i'm pretty comfy waiting a day and a bit.. smooth sailing from here..

Mustang

So I see the KNY thread was locked again... seriously, dudes?

DRockDot

Oh i'd go apeshit if it went to another thread. But after all the bullshit trolls that have came through here I wouldnt be shocked if they wouldn't come here and say something.

DRockDot

Quote from: Mustang on Nov 06, 2012, 07:33 AM

It wasn't me LOL

lungdamage

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 07:37 AM
Quote from: Mustang on Nov 06, 2012, 07:33 AM

It wasn't me LOL

honestly, this time, from what i could gather it was shitloads of cheeseburgers and chongo shiz

lungdamage

most trolling has reached terminal velocity now... people have started to accept the release dates..

DRockDot

Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 06, 2012, 07:52 AM
most trolling has reached terminal velocity now... people have started to accept the release dates..

I know it's been said a 10000000 times but it's fucking impressive it has not leaked with all the people who have it. I bet someone has leaked it but has it under the name Jonas Brothers are something. Still kudos on keeping this shit on lockdown. My respect goes out to those who respected the band's wishes... It says a lot about the fanbase.

lungdamage

yeah the KNY thread was going of the rails... it'll get opened for the early release dates... or some other thread will no doubt get started...

lungdamage

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 08:00 AM
Quote from: lungdamage on Nov 06, 2012, 07:52 AM

I know it's been said a 10000000 times but it's fucking impressive it has not leaked with all the people who have it. I bet someone has leaked it but has it under the name Jonas Brothers are something. Still kudos on keeping this shit on lockdown. My respect goes out to those who respected the band's wishes... It says a lot about the fanbase.

i don't think it has...

edit king: i mean i don't think too many punters have it. just some people in places... i have a feeling that's about to change... but TPTB have done an amazing job of keeping it under wraps

just for big roy 'the powers that be'