Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 05, 2013, 06:28 AM
Quote from: rufas on Mar 05, 2013, 04:47 AM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 04, 2013, 04:53 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 04, 2013, 03:59 AM
Someone can edit this post. Possibly incomplete and incorrect order.

BQAD
Headup
My own summer
Around the fur
Sextape
Diamond eyes
Rocket skates
Feiticera
Digital bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Rosemary
Engine no. 9
Nosebleed
Seven words

Encore:
Change
Passenger

If this is the real setlist played this night then wow.. nice :o bet the true deftones fans were shocked about the encores and stuff .. passenger is a great way to end the night IMO

Did they *really* not close with swords?

Yup. Closed with Passenger. A bit unexpected but it was a nice change of pace. :-X
I think that the setlist would be better if they did not play  adrenaline songs.I know I bitch about their setlist,its like trying to fukk a girl on her period its gonna be hard to convince her that it ain't messy!

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 05, 2013, 02:11 PMI think that the setlist would be better if they did not play  adrenaline songs.I know I bitch about their setlist,its like trying to fukk a girl on her period its gonna be hard to convince her that it ain't messy!

Just curious why you dont want them to play songs from Adrenaline?

therealdaebat

Quote from: Northcal on Mar 05, 2013, 02:11 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 05, 2013, 06:28 AM
Quote from: rufas on Mar 05, 2013, 04:47 AM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Mar 04, 2013, 04:53 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 04, 2013, 03:59 AM
Someone can edit this post. Possibly incomplete and incorrect order.

BQAD
Headup
My own summer
Around the fur
Sextape
Diamond eyes
Rocket skates
Feiticera
Digital bath
Tempest
Poltergeist
Entombed
Rosemary
Engine no. 9
Nosebleed
Seven words

Encore:
Change
Passenger

If this is the real setlist played this night then wow.. nice :o bet the true deftones fans were shocked about the encores and stuff .. passenger is a great way to end the night IMO

Did they *really* not close with swords?

Yup. Closed with Passenger. A bit unexpected but it was a nice change of pace. :-X
I think that the setlist would be better if they did not play  adrenaline songs.I know I bitch about their setlist,its like trying to fukk a girl on her period its gonna be hard to convince her that it ain't messy!

:o
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

Bza々

WTF is with this new way they play minerva? Shit pisses me off. Instead of playing the same riff from the verse right up to the chorus they change it up to whatever note that is they hit then go to the chorus. Sounds fucking lame. If you don't know what I mean go watch the live performance on MTV from rock am ring 2004 then watch any of their recent performances of it.

nicklav

Quote from: Bza々 on Mar 06, 2013, 06:16 AM
WTF is with this new way they play minerva? Shit pisses me off. Instead of playing the same riff from the verse right up to the chorus they change it up to whatever note that is they hit then go to the chorus. Sounds fucking lame. If you don't know what I mean go watch the live performance on MTV from rock am ring 2004 then watch any of their recent performances of it.

Looks like that's just chino. Steph seems to be playing the same riff over and over until the chorus.

WithoutMyJade

First video posted on SL. Hope it works! Haha.

Deftones - 10 - Digital Bath - LIVE - Rochester NY - 3-4-2013
Deftones - 10 - Digital Bath - LIVE - Rochester NY - 3-4-2013

The rest of the videos my wife captured while I was going bananas are located here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI6WiUzv_d2XB8KtdqLV1w4Q-lghGeSWU

Disclaimer: The first song they played, Be Quiet and Drive, is a little jumbled for a bit because I handed the camera off. Also, the reason that Rosemary was so short was because as of that point, the camera straight up just died. This will explain the lack of the remainder of the set. Otherwise, ENJOY
Oz... if you come within 25 miles of my house, I will back a car over your head 75 times.

godin

A friend of  mine just saw the tones tonight in Long Island and said it was a great show with a solid setlist. no actual evidence here but that is good news I guess?
Dingus.

slyartwork

Who's keeping track of all the info's and setlists now V is gone?
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Inkblades

I'm probably fucking up the order (and might be forgetting a song or two), but the setlist was basically as follows:

Diamond Eyes
Be Quiet and Drive
Lhabia
My Own Summer
Rosemary
Rocket Skates
Sextape
You've Seen the Butcher
Headup
Tempest
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Swerve City
Poltergeist
Riviere
Change
Bloody Cape

Engine #9
7 Words

It was a good show. Lhabia and Bloody Cape were high points. It was also cool to hear Riviere live.

Jerry_Curls

Fucking Helll...drop Rocket Skates and play Goon Squad or Gauze...
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Gee

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 07, 2013, 08:42 AM
Fucking Helll...drop Rocket Skates and play Goon Squad or Gauze...

Hell yeah. But I'd bet my right hand that Chino can't sing Gauze for shit. Same as for 976-evil. I'm guessing they'll play Goon Squad one day, you know, once he'll have had time to learn his guitar parts...
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

shoop

I hope they give Gauze a shot someday. 976-Evil sounded good to me the 1 time they played it during the DE webcast..I wish they'd try that again someday too.

luisch

Quote from: slyartwork on Mar 07, 2013, 06:01 AM
Who's keeping track of all the info's and setlists now V is gone?

Me, I lost the last one performance because I was on beach and stuff, but I'll do my best in these coming gigs :)
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

pony_01

deftoner664

hahah that was cool to see Stephen play drums... they must have been having a good night, and stephen must been smoking some good bud. lol How that lead up to him getting on Abe's drum kit anyways?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

cvthedrv

now i know how the jam thing with the soad guy could sounds like lol

iceache

Stephen is pretty good behind a kit.