Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Havoc

My Own Summer - Varsity Theatre - Baton Rouge,La

Very small and intimate venue...Great show...Chino falls into the crowd on the video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1N_TzmD67Y

iceache

Quote from: shoop on Mar 24, 2013, 08:46 PM
from setlist.fm:
Vesanique March 24, 2013 1:54:37 PM UTC
Needles and Pins? Confirmation, please?

haha..V you kill me!

If that's legit V then.. LOL what a phoney :P

976-EVIL

from setlist.fm:

haha..V you kill me!

No way, gotta love it...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

pony_01

Suq Madiq

Quote from: pony_01 on Mar 28, 2013, 08:53 PM
DEFTONES Around The Fur (Instrumental beginning) Corpus Christi Tx. 3/26/2013 1080p HD

what happen with chino? seems like he was pissed off

he wasn't pissed, it was a awesome show. I can't remember exactly but chino had knocked over some of Abe's toms and they were joking around. CHino seemed pretty buzzed he was talking alot.

Dath

from setlist.fm:

haha..V you kill me!

Ok, still following the band, still publicly communicating with fans, even if only a little...I was defending him before, but I can't help but be a little pissed now that he took all that stuff off Youtube if he's still into the band, checking out the set lists and whatnot.

To be fair, he was never obligated to share it all in the first place, so that's something. Just a little odd to disown the band and start keeping tabs at most a month afterward.

Sugartolove

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 21, 2013, 11:27 PM
Like every tour, anyone have a photo of all the new merch? I saw Kelly's on facebook with the girl smoking...I fucking want that shirt! Any other new designs worthy of purchasing this go round?

Bza々

How fucking dope would it be if they started covering Team Sleep songs at shows? I'd have a fucking heart attack to see that live. I love the deftones but Team Sleep has a special place in my heart.

one weak

I would be bummed personally. The last thing I would want to hear is Chino playing music with the wrong band. Now, seeing Team Sleep play together again...

Bza々

Quote from: one weak on Mar 29, 2013, 08:56 PM
I would be bummed personally. The last thing I would want to hear is Chino playing music with the wrong band. Now, seeing Team Sleep play together again...

I see what you're saying, but I still think it would be sick.

play

I swear i am praying they are going to play needles and pins in sydney.

It's my fucking dream to hear that song live...  :D

jaypayton

why would chino sing team sleep songs with the deftones? lol that's like mike patton singing mr bungle songs with faith no more...redic

Bza々

Quote from: jaypayton on Mar 30, 2013, 07:07 PM
why would chino sing team sleep songs with the deftones? lol that's like mike patton singing mr bungle songs with faith no more...redic

Calm down dude. I was merely implying it'd be cool if they randomly covered like a minute or two of boulevard nights or some shit, not an entire fucking setlist.

Team Sleep fans haven't heard shit live in years and it'd be quite the treat for a diehard TS fan like me.

lithium

Skates
Bqad
Summer
Lhabia
Minerva
Rose
Diamond
Butcher
Sex
Feitc
Digital
Poltergeist
Tempest
Swerve
ATF
Headup
Change
Passenger
Bloody

Encore
Root
E9
Swords

Houston setlist

Edit: I added swords to the list. I was pretty out of it last night!
The show was amazing, great energy from the band and the crowd.
💩

deftoolsys07

Wow, no 7 Words for once? Not only as a closer but just not at all?

Oh, and I always see the setlists on the tour before I go to a show, and I don't even have to see them anway to know that 7 Words is their staple closer, but it would be funny if they play it like the third song into the set, and as soon as it was over I would probably start heading for the doors thinking "Wow we got fucked, that was such a short show..." Haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

TonyDanza555

No more 7 words live anymore.I hate it.It was good in the 90's. I dont think the song stood the taste of time.. I know Chino's son love  it but for fuck sake , every time I see Deftones they play it. Is it classified as I kind of Deftones anthem or sth? Like Davidian by Machine Head or Future Breed Machine by Meshuggah?!

Penicks

spoiler: swords is seven words is 7 words

el perro

Tbh It confused me the first time I saw 'swords' because isn't that what the second half of Fireal is called? But then I worked it out with a bit of common sense.

deftoolsys07

It's been called swords for many many years on the setlist... I personally was confused because when I had posted, he hadn't put it on the list yet...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/