Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan thread

Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iGotSpaceLikeNASA

So that podcast is coming out today? Nice..

ghettovaquero

Quote from: iGotSpaceLikeNASA on Oct 31, 2012, 12:52 PM

where did you read that

from_musings

Quote from: Sett on Oct 31, 2012, 12:52 PM
Quote from: xToxin on Oct 31, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hm. They didn't like it as much as Diamond Eyes. . . ?

It doesn't mean anything. Even on this board the ratings between the different albums vary greatly.

ok, but if they'd posted that it was the best record yet, then i'm sure you would have made ​​a big deal out of it, wouldn't you? pretty sure you wouldn't say "yeah, they say it's the best one,but It doesn't mean anything. Even on this board the ratings between the different albums varies greatly"

iGotSpaceLikeNASA

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Oct 31, 2012, 12:55 PM
Quote from: iGotSpaceLikeNASA on Oct 31, 2012, 12:52 PM

where did you read that

Forget that..last one came out 26th so it might be in the next two days not today. Sorry lol

gwenudo

Quote from: from_musings on Oct 31, 2012, 12:57 PM

It doesn't mean anything. Even on this board the ratings between the different albums vary greatly.

ok, but if they'd posted that it was the best record yet, then i'm sure you would have made ​​a big deal out of it, wouldn't you? pretty sure you wouldn't say "yeah, they say it's the best one,but It doesn't mean anything. Even on this board the ratings between the different albums varies greatly"

Yea we'd all still be saying the same thjng man and wtf is your problem? Are you always PMSing?? It seems like everytime i see you post something you always have a damn problem ... take a chill pill aand just jam out to deftones. Damn..
Was it like it seemed?...

nineteen

Daniel P Carter just said on Twitter that Poltergeist is today's favourite. Must have a copy.

chuckles

i truly hate when ppl do their reviews (in general) they always say the same shit.... oh this is hard to follow... diamond eyes was white ponys predecesor this and that... it has its moments... fuck off and enjoy it for what it is.,. a new experience...
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

chuckles

Quote from: nineteen on Oct 31, 2012, 01:12 PM
Daniel P Carter just said on Twitter that Poltergeist is today's favourite. Must have a copy.
carter me lo mama... period.

from_musings

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Oct 31, 2012, 01:05 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Oct 31, 2012, 12:57 PM

Yea we'd all still be saying the same thjng

hahaha no you wouldn't. if it's stated "best record yet" then everyone's "stoked", "excited", "can't wait" etc - you make those opinions seem valid. which is fine.BUT if the record isn't praised to the sky, then all of the sudden it's "what's said doesn't matter, what do they know". wtf? those opinions should matter as much as the positive ones.either you care about other people's opinions,reviews etc  (both sides) or you don't care about them at all

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: chuckles on Oct 31, 2012, 01:14 PM
i truly hate when ppl do their reviews (in general) they always say the same shit.... oh this is hard to follow... diamond eyes was white ponys predecesor this and that... it has its moments... fuck off and enjoy it for what it is.,. a new experience...
Making comparisons is a bit redundant with a band like deftones because of how varied they are so you get people saying its a hybrid of two or three of their albums and it doesn't really give a good picture of the album, I wish they would judge it like a standalone album and just do their best to describe the style of the album just using the tracks from the album

lungdamage

i'm sure they'll let you know in their podcast...

DeftonesNZ

I'm trying not to take these little reviews as gospel,but I can't lie am getting pretty exciting about swerve City lol, i know it's not based on any solid fact but for some reason i think it's going to have one of the those riffs that's it like only Stephen can write like really simple and heavy.

SquealLikeaPig

So it's pretty aparent the album is floating around.  We should have a leak in the next couple of days.

chuckles

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Oct 31, 2012, 01:30 PM
So it's pretty aparent the album is floating around.  We should have a leak in the next couple of days.

dont let it leak... just wait a couple of more days... u waited a loooooot of years to have sex and have go to college, etc... just wait... its worth it! XD

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: chuckles on Oct 31, 2012, 01:33 PM

dont let it leak... just wait a couple of more days... u waited a loooooot of years to have sex and have go to college, etc... just wait... its worth it! XD
Leaks are usually album quality these days so its practically like the proper one but i am thinking of holding off until release if i can, so i can do the tradition of reading through the booklet while  listening to it for the first time,just a weird little ritual i have lol

lungdamage

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 31, 2012, 01:40 PM

Leaks are usually album quality these days so its practically like the proper one but i am thinking of holding off until release if i can, so i can do the tradition of reading through the booklet while  listening to it for the first time,just a weird little ritual i have lol

..you sick bastard. who does that
;)

DeftonesNZ

Good to know i am not that weird lol,if it leaks it's going to be very very tempting

chuckles

yea just like the old days...

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: chuckles on Oct 31, 2012, 01:50 PM

yea just like the old days...
Haha yeah but you had to get up and turn the tape over

alan1o

reliable source told me could leak today.