Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan thread

Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoiboi

in all seriousness though, i think the level of anticipation for this, and even the disagreements that go along with it, are a good sign.

shows how much we all care about this music that we love.
we could be two straight lines in a crooked world.

DJR

Quote from: thenoiboi on Oct 31, 2012, 07:29 PM

shows how much we all care about this music that we love.

I can dig that!

Im just all for peace and love mannnnnnnnnnnn 8)

ghettovaquero

Hey DJR i have that same shirt the brown one. i bought it in san antonio in 2006 the fall tour they did with deadsy

xToxin

DJR

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Oct 31, 2012, 07:33 PM
Hey DJR i have that same shirt the brown one. i bought it in san antonio in 2006 the fall tour they did with deadsy

Its my fave shirt, love the SNW design on the back, its battered and bruised now but still wear it with pride :) The KNY tshirt i have ordered with the box set looks a nice one too!

And Deadsy are decent, written some top tunes, still weird to think hes the son of Cher though..haha

mrpelon94

steph teeth look hella white in that pic..haha

sing blue silver

Just realized it's the 6 year anniversary of SNW today.

IN WAVES

Deadsy is awesome. I really like that band. I wish they would get back in the studio.

Playhouse

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 31, 2012, 07:50 PM
Awesome!

DAFTPUNK87

Hey guys, just woke up from sleepin' all day and wtf?
It's hard to believe that it hasn't leaked yet.   :-\

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Oct 31, 2012, 08:03 PM

Must be nice to sleep all day....

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: There Will Be Blood on Oct 31, 2012, 08:05 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Oct 31, 2012, 08:03 PM

Must be nice to sleep all day....

It was my day off, and I had no plans so yea, I slept in all day lol

Papa Prune

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 31, 2012, 07:50 PM

I know. As a big Deftones fan since 1996, my child has borned on october 16th 2006. I downloaded the leaked version of SNW. And on my way to the hospital to see my boy, I was listening to Cherry Waves. And it's been 6 years that each October 16th, I listen to Cherry waves. It's my son's song.

Since I'm French (bouuuuuh, joking, I'm proud to be French), I can tell you that the review that was linked is really good. The 3 songs available from KNY are very good. And since my favourite Deftones Record is Around The Fur, I'm hoping for a record that will be as good.

Can't wait to hear it. And can't wait to download a leak (will buy the record when it hits stores, no worries Chino).

DAFTPUNK87

Just read the French review of the album. sounds like it's pretty good - but all it seemed to make me wanna do is pull my hair out because I can't listen to the album! I feel like a junkie having withdrawals at this point

deftoolsys07

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Oct 31, 2012, 08:25 PM
Just read the French review of the album. sounds like it's pretty good - but all it seemed to make me wanna do is pull my hair out because I can't listen to the album! I feel like a junkie having withdrawals at this point

I am a junkie having withdrawals to be honest with you, I'm just about 1 week sober right now, I'm quitting H finally, and I'm telling you I could really use this album about now haha
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Oct 31, 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Oct 31, 2012, 08:25 PM

I am a junkie having withdrawals to be honest with you, I'm just about 1 week sober right now, I'm quitting H finally, and I'm telling you I could really use this album about now haha

Congratulations to ya! I've been there before, it's not pretty and it takes a lot of hard work and self motivation. You can do it, and I'm sure very soon we'll all be listening to this new album!

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: DJR on Oct 31, 2012, 07:36 PM

Its my fave shirt, love the SNW design on the back, its battered and bruised now but still wear it with pride :) The KNY tshirt i have ordered with the box set looks a nice one too!

And Deadsy are decent, written some top tunes, still weird to think hes the son of Cher though..haha

How does the shirt that comes with the bundle look like? I ordered it as well but still haven't found any picures of it yet

thenoiboi

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Oct 31, 2012, 08:37 PM
Quote from: DJR on Oct 31, 2012, 07:36 PM

How does the shirt that comes with the bundle look like? I ordered it as well but still haven't found any picures of it yet

it's just the album cover, which is pretty cool.
we could be two straight lines in a crooked world.

omniwan

Same here! Day 12 for me and feeling much better. Searching for the 'tones leak has kept me preoccuppied every day :p

deftoolsys07

Quote from: omniwan on Oct 31, 2012, 08:56 PM

Same here! Day 12 for me and feeling much better. Searching for the 'tones leak has kept me preoccuppied every day :p

Congrats man! The hardest part of it right now is the mental cravings... not really physical any more.. I'm not going to lie I would love to go get a piece right now but don't have money anyway. For the best.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/