Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Koi No Yokan thread

Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usurper

Quote from: xToxin on Oct 31, 2012, 06:10 PM
I'm looking out for Goon Squad. Oh and @defsteve yeah I like that era of Deftones a lot.

I will be seriously surprised if goon squad is not immediately your favorite song.  Im 99%  sure it will be the top of most people's favorite song list.
-[usurper]-

m1nusblindfoLd

Those songs just make me think of all depressing (mostly girl-related) shit in my life, not sure why but they do. So therefore, I dislike them. I can't explain it but the sound of them is literally just depressing to me.

luisch

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Oct 31, 2012, 03:16 PM
Fuck slow Deftones songs a la Cherry Waves, Xerces, and Sextape...they make me want to kill myself.

What Happened to You? srlsy
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

DJR

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Oct 31, 2012, 06:15 PM
Those songs just make me think of all depressing (mostly girl-related) shit in my life, not sure why but they do. So therefore, I dislike them. I can't explain it but the sound of them is literally just depressing to me.

Fair enough :)

sing blue silver

I'm not going to make assumptions about songs I haven't heard. Usually when I read these track by track reviews they're way off from my perception of the song.

SquealLikeaPig

Are we allowed to post youtube vids of leaked songs?

gwenudo

Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Oct 31, 2012, 06:31 PM

Do you have one?
Was it like it seemed?...

FNatt

lamest trolling attempt ever?

xToxin

Yeah, he aint got nada

BallZDeeP

BallZDeeP

Pm it around if youre not full of shit

xToxin

Not like I care I'm gonna listen to the leak. No more individual songs. It's a waste of time.

SquealLikeaPig

DJR

the anticipation of this album is making people argue on here about pointless shit!....trolling, talking crap.....

Are we not all here because we share the love for the band? Cant we all just get alonggg? :D

xToxin

Nothing wrong with a little arguing. It gets old after a while though, It hasn't reached that point though.

DJR

Quote from: xToxin on Oct 31, 2012, 06:52 PM
Nothing wrong with a little arguing. It gets old after a while though, It hasn't reached that point though.

Opinions and a little banter is fine, im all for it!....But sometimes it seems like people genuinly hate each other, i dont get it :/

thenoiboi

Quote from: DJR on Oct 31, 2012, 06:53 PM

Opinions and a little banter is fine, im all for it!....But sometimes it seems like people genuinly hate each other, i dont get it :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvllQl5t4Ww
we could be two straight lines in a crooked world.

DJR

Quote from: thenoiboi on Oct 31, 2012, 07:16 PM
Quote from: DJR on Oct 31, 2012, 06:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvllQl5t4Ww

Cool..........................................

I ordered the KNY Boxset off HMV just now, £15 pretty good! I now have 3 KNY cds coming in the post haha

mrpelon94

today would be a nice day for a leak 8)

xToxin

Yeah it's the perfect day for one. But O' well.