Started by Vesanic, Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 31, 2012, 01:54 PM
Quote from: chuckles on Oct 31, 2012, 01:50 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 31, 2012, 01:40 PM
Quote from: chuckles on Oct 31, 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote from: SquealLikeaPig on Oct 31, 2012, 01:30 PM
So it's pretty aparent the album is floating around.  We should have a leak in the next couple of days.

dont let it leak... just wait a couple of more days... u waited a loooooot of years to have sex and have go to college, etc... just wait... its worth it! XD
Leaks are usually album quality these days so its practically like the proper one but i am thinking of holding off until release if i can, so i can do the tradition of reading through the booklet while  listening to it for the first time,just a weird little ritual i have lol

yea just like the old days...
Haha yeah but you had to get up and turn the tape over

haha.. yea... then just hit fwd or rwd.. cuz wanted to hear it again or just to skip it... XD
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

xToxin

It's not gonna leak anytime soon.

chuckles

Quote from: alan1o on Oct 31, 2012, 01:59 PM
reliable source told me could leak today.

uuuhhh... yea... moses said that too

Imperium

I think we're gonna have to wait until Monday for the leak. I was checking out the latest Warner releases and the pattern is they leak one week before the release... unless...

iceache

Quote from: Imperium on Oct 31, 2012, 02:02 PM
I think we're gonna have to wait until Monday for the leak. I was checking out the latest Warner releases and the pattern is they leak one week before the release... unless...

Germany gets it November 9. 1 week from that is? This Friday.

Imperium

Quote from: iceache on Oct 31, 2012, 02:07 PM
Quote from: Imperium on Oct 31, 2012, 02:02 PM

Germany gets it November 9. 1 week from that is? This Friday.

Didn't know about that! In that case... Nice!

DeftonesNZ

There's no reason to say it couldn't leak today, we know there are physical copies out there now, I guess Warner have loosened up the reins a bit now that it's so close to release before they were only doing listening partys

sir madrid

Still no leaked!!!!! I'll let Assassin's Creed 3 A Blunt keep me busy.

gwenudo

Its amazing how it hasnt leaked .. thats weird really.. the first thing i would do If i had that cd i would rip it and share with everyone .. weird
Was it like it seemed?...

Usurper

Quote from: xToxin on Oct 31, 2012, 12:31 PM
Hm. They didn't like it as much as Diamond Eyes. . . ?

I can see why. In comparison, diamond eyes will be considered a heavier album. If heavy is your thing, you'll like DE better. If atmospheric is your thing, KNY will be king.
-[usurper]-

Pndi

i guess it won't leak and we'll get to hear it once it's out in germany... that's what happened with another album i was really anticipating earlier this year

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Pndi on Oct 31, 2012, 02:28 PM
i guess it won't leak and we'll get to hear it once it's out in germany... that's what happened with another album i was really anticipating earlier this year
It's comes out in Australia in New Zealand like half a day earlier than germany

Mattarchy

The 13th will be here so soon, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

DeftonesNZ

This is going to be the slowest 8 days ever

tawny

it leaked! my wee wee that is.

Pndi

there's a french track by track review here :
http://musique.jeuxactu.com/news-deftones-chronique-de-koi-no-yokan-13161.htm

[spoiler]
we learn that Poltergeist is the most straightforward song, Entombed is a midtempo song more or less similar to Sextape, Graphic Nature is also midtempo but with a heavier and groovier feel, Gauze has a "in your face" intro and features a lot of tempo changes before ending with a "phoned in" fade out, Goon Squad has a Combat-like intro and What Happened To You is a soft closer.[/spoiler]

lungdamage

oh sweet it's track by track..

DeftonesNZ

Thanks for sharing that,I am liking the dreaminess of those lyrics and not one mention of a bad song

tawny

looks like a secret track between 10 and 12.  tits.

chuckles

punetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! me vine!!!!!!!!!