Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Diplo

Still dead... ^^"
I've got the "page not found " message.

luisch

Quote from: Diplo on Jul 24, 2014, 11:27 AM
Still dead... ^^"

Is official, they're working on new stuff. Official announcements very soon. They back to work independently

:)

N0S3BLEED976

That's so good to hear!
I wonder what new Team Sleep is going to sound like. Chino's vocal approach is a lot different now than it was in '05. My guess is that we'll get the same style of instrumentation but with tighter vocals, meaning less moaning and hushed singing and more streamlined melodies and crooning.

For some reason I know some people are inevitably going to be disappointed because of that

Penicks

as long as it keeps him from doing any deftones stuff it's good to me, he should really quit that band

Deadradio

Where is that pic of Chino and Todd from?

I wonder what happened to that other project they are working on with Gil.

luisch

Quote from: Deadradio on Jul 24, 2014, 10:02 PM
Where is that pic of Chino and Todd from?

I wonder what happened to that other project they are working on with Gil.

Chino's wife Instagram.

Diplo

Quote from: luisch on Jul 24, 2014, 07:30 PM

Quote from: Diplo on Jul 24, 2014, 11:27 AM
Still dead... ^^"

Is official, they're working on new stuff. Official announcements very soon. They back to work independently

:)

Thanks dude!

Awesome to hear but yeah I will be disappointed, just listen to Death by Plane and all DE and KNY... Chino will suprise me a lot if he pull off some similar vocals than 2005.

luisch

New web: http://teamsleepmusic.com/

New member: Chino Moreno, Todd Wilkinson, CrookOne, Zach Hill, Rick Verrett & Chuck X.

New music soon.

DeftonesNZ

Team sleeps probably going to get alot more attention this time around since crosses has been having mainstream success but especially because of Death Grips a ton of DG fans are gonna want to check out what Zachs doing, knowing DG fans they'll hate it because it's not 'art' though lol

E-Money

Diplo

I put so much hope in those guys... Can't wait to hear Zach hill.

III

No offense to any crosses fans, but Ive always kindof felt that Crosses was kindof a knockoff of Teamsleep's electronic demos. Idk if anybody feels the same, but thats just how ive always felt about it. I mean its awesome stuff, but it gets kindof boring after a while

cvthedrv

Quote from: Diplo on Aug 01, 2014, 10:54 AM
I put so much hope in those guys... Can't wait to hear Zach hill.

this this this! for fuck's sake, i keep my expectations only on this!

Diplo

Quote from: III on Aug 01, 2014, 04:38 PM
No offense to any crosses fans, but Ive always kindof felt that Crosses was kindof a knockoff of Teamsleep's electronic demos. Idk if anybody feels the same, but thats just how ive always felt about it. I mean its awesome stuff, but it gets kindof boring after a while

Crosses is nothing compare to Team Sleep, only 1994 catch some part of the Team Sleep awesomness.
Seriously, it's so different, Crosses is more pop and Team Sleep is more ... Team Sleep.

DeftonesNZ

Yeah could see how you could draw the comparision given both bands combine traditional instruments with heavy electronics, but i hear a stye difference teamsleep is more lo-fi/ambient based whereas crosses is more towards the trip hop/nu-wave side of the genre.

N0S3BLEED976

Pop doesn't equal bad music.
Personally I prefer Crosses over Team Sleep, simply because it's smoother, feels more meticulously crafted and has better and more diverse vocal melodies. Team Sleep can lose themselves in too much ambient wankery at times, especially in the demo songs. Don't get me wrong, I still love most of the songs on Team Sleep's album to death, but Crosses strikes a chord in me way more often and consistently.

Deadradio

Anyone know the names of the movies TS uses when they play live? They look very vintage and cool.

E-Money

I cant wait to hear new music from them, but I will be very disappointed if we don't get studio versions of March and New Guitar! Still, its gonna be sick, u get those guys in the same room making music and it can only be legit.