Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

I'm really hoping that unreleased material is those songs like march,new guitar and fenfen and not demos that have been online for years

Deadradio

Quote from: nicklav on Aug 21, 2014, 02:44 AM
Just gimme a studio version of New Guitar!

word

cvthedrv

just give me a studio album and i will buy every possible edition, why make a super vip show?, that's pure bullshit.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: cvthedrv on Aug 22, 2014, 02:29 AM
just give me a studio album and i will buy every possible edition, why make a super vip show?, that's pure bullshit.
Could be a good thing, maybe they're trying to get funds to self release this album because last time when the record company got involved it ruined the fun of it and Chino became less interested also the live intimate audience is really going to drive them to get their tightness back, regardless it's not like we're getting this instead of the album it's just an extra thing, I like the idea of this, we will most likely get to hear some unreleased tracks aswell as see some new performance footage, their basically just letting the fans in on the process they would be doing these sessions either way we just wouldn't know about it normally.

digital bath

nicklav

Quote from: digital bath on Aug 22, 2014, 09:13 PM
Quote from: Deadradio on Aug 21, 2014, 09:51 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Aug 21, 2014, 02:44 AM
Just gimme a studio version of New Guitar!

word

and march!!!

Had never heard of that one until you said something. I love it.

daebat

Does anybody have the Team Sleep 2005-05-27 Philly show DVD? or maybe a link?

shoop

Quote from: daebat on Aug 23, 2014, 03:00 AM
check pm

cvthedrv

Quote from: shoop on Aug 23, 2014, 06:31 AM
Quote from: daebat on Aug 23, 2014, 03:00 AM
check pm

i want it too please!!!!

Shadow46/2

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 23, 2014, 05:35 AM
http://instagram.com/p/sBYI60PWD4/

Ah so it looks like Chuck Doom will be helping out on the new Team Sleep material. Interesting.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

So charged for this release...would be so awesome if they release the album and go on tour around the same time they did in 2005 to actually make it some kind of "anniversary" for 10 years . I got to see the magic in 05 and can't wait to see and hear it again.

2015 Looks like we will have a Team Sleep record by late winter/ spring new Palms by Summer and new Deftones by late Fall and maybe some new Crosses tunes thrown in for the fuck of it .

Chino Moreno is great

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Aug 23, 2014, 09:21 AM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 23, 2014, 05:35 AM
http://instagram.com/p/sBYI60PWD4/

Ah so it looks like Chuck Doom will be helping out on the new Team Sleep material. Interesting.
I guessed Chuck x was Chuck Doom but I also remember someone posting some clips Chuck posted of him in the studio and I remember saying in the thread it sounds like Team Sleep, I can't find that thread now but Chuck seems to have deleted them from his instagram,I also remember posting that it looked like Aaron harris and Chuck were working together because they both posted photos of the same gear on the same day,Chucks deleted his one but Aarons is still up,so I'm wondering if maybe Aaron's is going to be producing the album and those clips Chuck posted were of new TS music.

defsteve

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Aug 23, 2014, 01:34 PMI guessed Chuck x was Chuck Doom but I also remember someone posting some clips Chuck posted of him in the studio and I remember saying in the thread it sounds like Team Sleep, I can't find that thread now........

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,20263.0.html
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DeftonesNZ

That's the one, looks like they could have been working on this for quite a while didn't realise that was 9 months ago.

chinomoreno876

So has anyone bought tickets for this yet? $500 is alot of money but I am very seriously considering doing this, seems like an experience of a lifetime, I was never into the meet and greet at recent deftones shows that never seemed worth it but this seems pretty badass

chuckles

I'm gonna do it pretty soon, still need a flight and hotel. Ouch.
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Cullision

I'm planning on doing this, just waiting on a check now.

Diplo

If they don't come to France I will destroy this world.

Seriously they are truly stunning, doing this after 10 years of "hibernation" .... we are really lucky.

deftoner664

All I gotta say is.  I'm stoked as fuck for this Woodstock event...  Is anyone from here going? I cant wait to see how they go about their work flow in the studio and hear this new material... I'm starting to think about what to ask them during the Q&A part of the event... What would you guys ask them?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present