Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 24, 2018, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharinglungs

If anyone has the clip that was on the Facebook page could it be pm'd to me?

Vesanic

Someone from that group is sending actual direct rips of new stuff to everybody around. I kindly asked them to keep it on the low and he basically told me to fuck off. Spreading is imminent.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 25, 2020, 11:44 PM
Someone from that group is sending actual direct rips of new stuff to everybody around. I kindly asked them to keep it on the low and he basically told me to fuck off. Spreading is imminent.

Uh oh... Is it possible a full album leak could happen?

Vesanic

No, but some people are mentioning Eros stuff. I think people are mistaking it, I don't believe there's Eros stuff.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 25, 2020, 11:46 PM
No, but some people are mentioning Eros stuff. I think people are mistaking it, I don't believe there's Eros stuff.

Oh ok, I don't think it'd be Eros stuff either they've got that in a vault somewhere.

Inkblades

It's definitely not Eros related. I think we all know it's the new album and we know why.

If songs start leaking before they've even officially announced the album, I wouldn't be surprised if we see another Diamond Eyes situation where they are forced to push the release date up.

Roidragee

Can the mods ban that dude from the FB group? how did he even get the actual tracks? That dude probably knows someone close within Deftones

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 25, 2020, 11:44 PM

There are so many idiots around, it amazes me...

Hopefully there is only one low quality snippet circulating, not whole record. Otherwise I'd feel really pity for the band that it is happening.

Vesanic

Quote from: Roidragee on Jul 25, 2020, 11:55 PM
Can the mods ban that dude from the FB group? how did he even get the actual tracks? That dude probably knows someone close within Deftones

Honestly I don't think it can be contained much longer. I'm not a mod on there, I can't do much.

Roidragee

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 26, 2020, 12:10 AM
Quote from: Roidragee on Jul 25, 2020, 11:55 PM

Honestly I don't think it can be contained much longer. I'm not a mod on there, I can't do much.

Yeah I understand, shitty situation.  Hopefully this isn't another DE incident

sharinglungs

They might have to announce the new album a little sooner than they thought it seems, I know they need to send copies out to journalists or whoever to preview the album and get write up's  done, but some of those mother fuckers can't be trusted.

As Abe's bass drum used to say... Trust no bitch.

N0S3BLEED976

Yeah, that sucks. Now gimme! j/k lol

... unless?

Yossarian

Anyone heard it and can share how this new stuff sounds?
"Something in our music that has a little provocative kind of vibe to it. And I feel like that exists in our music for some reason. I don't know where it comes from."

Inkblades

I think now would be a good time to reiterate my suggestion that Sharing Lungs be made a private forum.

sharinglungs

Apparently after they deleted the 1:30 sample, they put up another one that was 2:45 long. Whatever happens, there might be a full deftones song leak, in piss poor quality soon.

Hidalgo

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jul 26, 2020, 02:43 AM
Apparently after they deleted the 1:30 sample, they put up another one that was 2:45 long. Whatever happens, there might be a full deftones song leak, in piss poor quality soon.
i love piss poor quality clips. bring them on!

mono

The quality is awful...but the hype is real

dearthx1

Found the clip on Youtube. It's not great quality, but it has me really excited about this new album. Sounds really good from what I hear. I was a bit disappointed with "Gore", and am looking forward to hearing Deftones back with Terry again.

sharinglungs

Quote from: dearthx1 on Jul 26, 2020, 04:59 AM
Found the clip on Youtube. It's not great quality, but it has me really excited about this new album. Sounds really good from what I hear. I was a bit disappointed with "Gore", and am looking forward to hearing Deftones back with Terry again.

Found it.

I think this is the song Abe played a little teaser of.

Quality is shit... but ABE IS BACK... I CAN HEAR HIM!

Chino is really doing some cool vocal stuff in this song.

I can only assume this will be the first single, this is the Abe instagram song. I like this section 2 minutes in.. wow.

Sounds like a part of a second song as well.

Roidragee

Just found it too, it's really easy to find. We gotta be getting something soon