Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ohms: pre-release hype thread

Started by LG95, Feb 23, 2018, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEF_RICHIE

I'm  pretty sure it's going to be a face, if you adjust the size of the picture to look smaller it's alot more pronounced that the eyes look like they're starting to form pupils and "the girl" is looking to the left....and the eye on the right side reminds me of runny "Mascara" from crying. Mascara has to have the next hint tomorrow hopefully.

Or I could just be seein shit haha  ;D either way we'll find out sooooon

wbasmith

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Aug 17, 2020, 09:39 PM
They better drop something soon - these terribly low quality leaks are all over the FB fangroups. Actually it's really hard not to stumble upon them (Lord, please protect innocent people from checking them - it will destroy whole perception). One link was up for like 4 hours for all users before they took it down after my report...

Must.. Resist.. Searching... For leaks....

Lol the temptation is large but I hate spoilers

Inkblades

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 17, 2020, 08:55 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 17, 2020, 08:52 PM
My bet is they'll post a video with My Own Summer lyrics tomorrow.

But they've already used my own summer on Spotify, I don't think they'll change the canvas to be a morse code symbol, they'll probably pick another M song

Could be Minerva, that's the highest M song in the playlist.

Sleeping_Giant

Quote from: wbasmith on Aug 17, 2020, 10:04 PM
They better drop something soon - these terribly low quality leaks are all over the FB fangroups. Actually it's really hard not to stumble upon them (Lord, please protect innocent people from checking them - it will destroy whole perception). One link was up for like 4 hours for all users before they took it down after my report...

Just be patient. It's not worth it and will ruin the fun for you.

kleptoned

Quote from: Sleeping_Giant on Aug 17, 2020, 10:15 PM
Quote from: wbasmith on Aug 17, 2020, 10:04 PM

Just be patient. It's not worth it and will ruin the fun for you.
Im losing it

Vesanic

"All over fb" is a stretch. From what I know the leaks came from mostly one group, which has really been the worst of the bunch. They miss the whole point of not spreading those leaks.

elite54

I like most of the boards and groups but that DEFTONES group on FB is absolute dog shit. I don't want to be some music Nazi, but a lot of the other music groups they post are trash and a lot of the people there suck.

Vesanic

They're the biggest so there's potential for bad content. They're not the worst though imho.

Vesanic

Them posting the Hexagram lyrics made me want to loop the main riff from the S/T rehearsals, which sounds better than the actual studio track for me. There's that extra crunch and you can hear the nuance better imo. My all-time favorite Deftones riff

https://www.facebook.com/DeftonesLiveArchive/videos/607002273519242/

Matthewtheloser

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2020, 10:48 PM
Them posting the Hexagram lyrics made me want to loop the main riff from the S/T rehearsals, which sounds better than the actual studio track for me. There's that extra crunch and you can hear the nuance better imo. My all-time favorite Deftones riff

Always has been one of my absolute favorite Stephen riffs

kleptoned

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2020, 10:48 PM

PAINT THE STREETS IN WHITE

RaptureWS

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 17, 2020, 11:58 PM
TWO MORE DAYS!

I hate when you guys do this, especially when you do caps with an exclamation. It's like I fall for it every time thinking "oh my God something's finally happening" I've been here for like eight years too. Lol I know it's just a play on the two more hours thing, but one of these days it's actually going to be true.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Roidragee

Quote from: RaptureWS on Aug 18, 2020, 12:07 AM
TWO MORE DAYS!

I hate when you guys do this, especially when you do caps with an exclamation. It's like I fall for it every time thinking "oh my God something's finally happening" I've been here for like eight years too. Lol I know it's just a play on the two more hours thing, but one of these days it's actually going to be true.
Something is actually gonna happen in two more days  ;)

976-EVIL

TWO MORE DAYS!

Dude, absolutely, drives me nuts...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

kleptoned

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Aug 18, 2020, 12:15 AM
TWO MORE DAYS!

Dude, absolutely, drives me nuts...
2 more nuts

Sicario

I haven't been on this forum that long. But the "Two More Hours" shit drives me absolutely insane.  ;D  There I said it! It's all part of game now. I get it.  But yeah. Drives me crazy!
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Inkblades

Uh, yeah, it's supposed to be irritating lol. That's why it's a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

sharinglungs

I dunno... zooming out on the latest picture... I'm not seeing eyes... I dunno what I see, but I don't see eyes.. or a face..

plagasx

To be honest guys, I think It's a penis.