Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Confirmed Shows Discussion OLD

Started by There Will Be Blood, Mar 09, 2010, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Vesanic

Quote from: deftones86 on Mar 26, 2010, 01:34 PM
oooo i would not hang out with these guys. Vesanic  was talkin about removing a  females breasts in the deftones amsterdam thread. he even said its every mans dream.
No not me Sir i like to leave the breasts on the body. ;D

Nah man that wasn't me. :p

Or well... I don't think so.

Vesanic

I will definitely try to tape the show. If anyone has any tip to help me passing the security...

dawg

got my ticket too, bitches :)

it is so cheap because it's sponsored/ organized by the Visions magazine.
Quote from: lahemi on Mar 26, 2010, 09:18 AM
so I can bring my DSLR for some cool shots afterwards (some examples). I already have the image in my head, a groupshot of the drunk SL guys.  ;D
I wouldn't even think about getting a reflax camera inside the venue without having a photopass
if someone has a small camera that can record got videos I would recommend hiding it at a place where the sun doesn't shine and smuggle it in. there is a tribune from where you can record the whole show very good.

and someone start the topic about the show already!
here is a picture from the last meeting in Cologne 2007.

Vesanic

Quote from: dawg on Mar 26, 2010, 03:21 PM
there is a tribune from where you can record the whole show very good.

Hmm, you gotta guide me.

dawg

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 26, 2010, 03:23 PM
there is a tribune from where you can record the whole show very good.

Hmm, you gotta guide me.

if you won't be drunk big time, there is no chance you will miss it ;)

lahemi

Quote from: lahemi on Mar 26, 2010, 09:18 AM
so I can bring my DSLR for some cool shots afterwards (some examples). I already have the image in my head, a groupshot of the drunk SL guys.  ;D
I wouldn't even think about getting a reflax camera inside the venue without having a photopass

Woah, hell no, I wouldn't dare to bring my little baby even NEAR the venue! But I can imagine i will be totally in the mood for some shots before and after the concert, y'know? :)

Nailec

buy something that looks like a book from the outside but has space on the inside where you can hide your camera.

Vesanic

I'll hide my camera in my shoe.

My video recorder is broken but I still have a nice canon ixus. Photo thing but also takes some good quality videos.

stoneFeD

what in the hay happend to pwny....whos all goin to the tx shows?

slyartwork

I got tix! And will bring my camera too.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Far away

damn sounds like fun.. i wish i could go
damn you deftones touring europe 100 times and Brazil once every decade

*sadface*

dawg

seems like Dortmund sold out already.

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

deftoolsys07

hey guys i'm pushing for a show at HOB in dallas. hope it works... i pretty much booked the Family Values at Smirnoff in 06 or whenever it was. gimme a chance... i don't want to see them at edgefest. i want to see them have their own fucking show at HOB like last time.. give me luck
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

gunsrazorsknives

I really hope they do a Full U.S tour after they do all these festivals!

Shadow46/2

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Mar 29, 2010, 02:12 AM
hey guys i'm pushing for a show at HOB in dallas. hope it works... i pretty much booked the Family Values at Smirnoff in 06 or whenever it was. gimme a chance... i don't want to see them at edgefest. i want to see them have their own fucking show at HOB like last time.. give me luck

I'm right there with ya on that one. HOB Dallas would be so sweet, fuck Edgefest. WTFLimpBizkitlawl?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

aj

Might not be able to make the Dortmund show now - looking at train prices, I'd have to pay over €200 from Frankfurt. I have NO idea why it is so expensive!

deftones86

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Mar 29, 2010, 05:20 AM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Mar 29, 2010, 02:12 AM

I'm right there with ya on that one. HOB Dallas would be so sweet, fuck Edgefest. WTFLimpBizkitlawl?

Agreed HOB is probablly the best place for Deftones.

defsteve

May 2 - Houston, TX - Buzzfest XXIV
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website