Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Confirmed Shows Discussion OLD

Started by There Will Be Blood, Mar 09, 2010, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoolsys07

Quote from: stoneFeD on Apr 22, 2010, 06:18 AM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 12, 2010, 03:17 AM
oh great. they play 5 fucking shows or 6 in this state, but they can't just go to dallas? what the fuck? i know y'all are gonna whine n shit n say "YOU GOT FIVE DAYS TO SEE THEM IN YOUR STATE" but theyre playin fuckin EDGEFEST, which is shit. i'lll go i guess, but i was just hopin they'd at least do one show of their own in Dallas... i'm sure they''ll come again but i'm just very disappointed. you do 5 dates in one state, yet you can't play your own show? in Dallas? sorry just venting

isnt frisco still dallas? why dont you go to the other two nigga, im goin to CC, Mission and frisco. i sat threw many of shit bands and built my tolerance well. so i could care less who's gonna be there im goiing to fuck shit up
dude i was totally going to go to CC at least, i even have a ride and a chick to spend the night with that lives in CC, but i can't get off work i work mon-fri 8-5 in an office, its hard for me to take time off... i'm gonna go to edgefest just knowing that they'll be back in dallas later this year... well hey bro do you live in DFW? maybe i could ride with you? the people i was going with i barely know and they weren't gonna leave til Sunday and i wanna be back to see the Frisco show

edit: and yes Frisco is pretty much Dallas (north about 20 miles), but dallas is a vague term in texas.. it's more like DFW, and so think of all the people in fort worth and arlington, mansfield, where i used to live, that's still a long drive to frisco to see fucking edgefest.... if it was another festival that's one thing.. but they have limp bizkit and flyleaf opening for them... i honestly still haven't bought my tickets, i am, but... seriously i mean they play 6 shows in texas but they can't get their own show at the HOB here?????
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

dawg

another secret show will happen in portugal on 8.5
so the secret UK show might be on 9.5 or 6.5

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Longstem

Quote from: UrZ* on Apr 23, 2010, 11:38 AM
if anyone has 1-2 tickets for the dortmund show (7th of may)... please let me know. V just informed of the gig and i'm dying to go... ;-)

I have one ticket left. I sell it at regular price. Fuck all you ebaygangsters , see you at deftones moshpit!

knifeprty82

Quote from: Longstem on Apr 25, 2010, 05:01 AM
if anyone has 1-2 tickets for the dortmund show (7th of may)... please let me know. V just informed of the gig and i'm dying to go... ;-)

I have one ticket left. I sell it at regular price. Fuck all you ebaygangsters , see you at deftones moshpit!

i wrote that i bought three cards there. buying is when you pay money to get something. i did not offer him something, i was just telling him that i bought cards there...

reading is hard, isnt it? idiot...
while everyone around me's busy drowning, i float.

White Wrist

Portugal - TEATRO TIVOLI - LISBON - 8th May.

Vesanic

Wraith584

hey guys, got a question

I'm going to the show at EDGEFEST in Frisco, TX this coming Saturday...

are deftones the last band playing? I don't really wanna stay there the entire day, I'm  just going for deftones

they probably don't have a "timed schedule" do they? I just wanna show up like half an hour before deftones go on

also, they're playing on the main stage I'm assuming? will there be a band playing on the 2nd stage at the same time? I ask b/c my seats are closer to the 2nd stage than to the main stage

any info would help, thanks guys

White Wrist

Vesanic

Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 26, 2010, 04:05 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 26, 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
YEAAAAAH

are you from Portugal vesanic?

Nah man, but I was in Lisbon like two weeks ago, and I know some people there now, and fuck, I LOVE THAT PLACE.

White Wrist

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 26, 2010, 04:30 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 26, 2010, 04:05 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 26, 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
YEAAAAAH

are you from Portugal vesanic?

Nah man, but I was in Lisbon like two weeks ago, and I know some people there now, and fuck, I LOVE THAT PLACE.

yeah. pretty nice place. i work there. i want to go to the show so much...but there are no tickets!

Longstem

Quote from: knifeprty82 on Apr 26, 2010, 09:29 AM
Quote from: Longstem on Apr 25, 2010, 05:01 AM

i wrote that i bought three cards there. buying is when you pay money to get something. i did not offer him something, i was just telling him that i bought cards there...

reading is hard, isnt it? idiot...

I wasn't replying on your post... what the fuck are u insulting me for?

Reading between lines seems even harder for you..

defsteve

July 9 - Lisbon, Portugal - Optimus Alive Festival

:o

Vesanic

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 27, 2010, 03:28 AM

Say wha ?

They are playing Optimus. We were thinking of going anyway  :o

Vesanic

I think I'll go to that show instead of the secret one.

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 27, 2010, 03:38 AM

I'll buy you a Super Bock  ;)

stoneFeD

[/quote]
dude i was totally going to go to CC at least, i even have a ride and a chick to spend the night with that lives in CC, but i can't get off work i work mon-fri 8-5 in an office, its hard for me to take time off... i'm gonna go to edgefest just knowing that they'll be back in dallas later this year... well hey bro do you live in DFW? maybe i could ride with you? the people i was going with i barely know and they weren't gonna leave til Sunday and i wanna be back to see the Frisco show

edit: and yes Frisco is pretty much Dallas (north about 20 miles), but dallas is a vague term in texas.. it's more like DFW, and so think of all the people in fort worth and arlington, mansfield, where i used to live, that's still a long drive to frisco to see fucking edgefest.... if it was another festival that's one thing.. but they have limp bizkit and flyleaf opening for them... i honestly still haven't bought my tickets, i am, but... seriously i mean they play 6 shows in texas but they can't get their own show at the HOB here?????
[/quote]

i havent bought my tickets either. and naw dude i dont live in tx anymore, but im flying in thursday to see the cc show then driving down to mission then flying  to dallas and ill prolly leave sunday, so yea if u wana ride i am sure it is a possibility

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 27, 2010, 03:39 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 27, 2010, 03:38 AM

I'll buy you a Super Bock  ;)

Or a Sagres. ;)

White Wrist