Started by There Will Be Blood, Mar 09, 2010, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

May 26 - The Rave, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

janie13

Quote from: MxKnife on Apr 16, 2010, 06:00 PM
Quote from: defsteve on Apr 16, 2010, 05:54 PM
May 21 - Orbit Room - Grand Rapids, MI

just bought my tickets. two hour drive from chicago but I don't care. gotta check the tones out!

i was seriously considering going to this show.  i mean, i was actually thinking about flying out there by myself.  i changed my mind when i thought about the amount of money i would have to spend.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 14, 2010, 06:43 PM
Quote from: pony_01 on Apr 13, 2010, 07:15 PM
well i just spamming his son jakobe to tell chino that deftones SHOULD perform in INDONESIA.
and he said that he will tell that to his dad

Dude what the fuck? lol

+1. that's seriously fucked.

deftones86

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 19, 2010, 05:09 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 14, 2010, 06:43 PM
Quote from: pony_01 on Apr 13, 2010, 07:15 PM
well i just spamming his son jakobe to tell chino that deftones SHOULD perform in INDONESIA.
and he said that he will tell that to his dad

Dude what the fuck? lol

+1. that's seriously fucked.

Wow that is completely not cool

Vesanic

deftones86

Gaz

Hope some UK headline shows are announced!

defsteve

Deftones will perform at Live105's annual BFD concert on June 6 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. Tickets go on sale April 25. Head to Live105.com for more details.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

slyartwork

Dortmund is getting close! Still no conformation on official site....
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Vesanic

Quote from: slyartwork on Apr 20, 2010, 11:01 AM
Dortmund is getting close! Still no conformation on official site....

Yeah and that pretty much scares me.

defsteve

Probably because it's an 'exclusive' album release type show.

Vesanic

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 20, 2010, 11:05 AM

I wouldn't worry. There has still been no "confirmation" of a UK headline show either  ;)

So what ? It should stay secret in some way ?

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 20, 2010, 11:12 AM
Quote from: defsteve on Apr 20, 2010, 11:05 AM

So what ? It should stay secret in some way ?

They don't 'need' to advertise it. It's sold out.

Vesanic

They could just add it in their tour dates list.

stoneFeD

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 12, 2010, 03:17 AM
oh great. they play 5 fucking shows or 6 in this state, but they can't just go to dallas? what the fuck? i know y'all are gonna whine n shit n say "YOU GOT FIVE DAYS TO SEE THEM IN YOUR STATE" but theyre playin fuckin EDGEFEST, which is shit. i'lll go i guess, but i was just hopin they'd at least do one show of their own in Dallas... i'm sure they''ll come again but i'm just very disappointed. you do 5 dates in one state, yet you can't play your own show? in Dallas? sorry just venting

isnt frisco still dallas? why dont you go to the other two nigga, im goin to CC, Mission and frisco. i sat threw many of shit bands and built my tolerance well. so i could care less who's gonna be there im goiing to fuck shit up

White Pwny

Deftones will be at the Rave in Milwaukee on the 26th of May.    My ass will be there.....   with bells on.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

UrZ*

if anyone has 1-2 tickets for the dortmund show (7th of may)... please let me know. V just informed of the gig and i'm dying to go... ;-)
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

knifeprty82

Quote from: UrZ* on Apr 23, 2010, 11:38 AM
if anyone has 1-2 tickets for the dortmund show (7th of may)... please let me know. V just informed of the gig and i'm dying to go... ;-)

try ebay. i've got three cards from there and as i looked last time, they were still some for sale. of course it will cost more than in the normal sale. i've paid around 35 euros...
while everyone around me's busy drowning, i float.

defeldrick

Deftones will be at the Roxy in Prague in Czech Republic on the 24th of June for the first time in history! Finally!

Hesperian Death-Horse!

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 22, 2010, 06:30 AM
Deftones will be at the Rave in Milwaukee on the 26th of May.    My ass will be there.....   with bells on.

I was kind of holding out for a Chicago date as its about 20 minutes away from me but its looking less and less likely that they're going to play here. I may have to just bite the bullet and head to The Rave.