Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazzy

I'm glad you're not calling me a bitch and telling me to go back to the kitchen...oh wait, you've already done that  :roll:

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "Mazzy"Muddy Waters \m/ and he's sooooo emo!!

Muddy Waters kicks ass.

Oldnewtype

i finally bought Frances The Mute, and i think its hilarious how many anti-piracy warnings are on the fucking thing

Muempire

Hey im sorry to cause problems or anything by asking this, but could anyone give me a link to a bit torrent or something to the album Codeseven - Dancing Echoes/Dead Sounds. Im guessing this is the right thread, but anyway ive tried downloading this album and i cant find it, tried to buy it, no one has it and they all say it will take a couple months to order in, and i was just seeing if anyone had a link or something for this album. If not ill order it, thanks.
aka. TeamTones

feeling like more

if you cant find it try amazon, it only takes a week to get delivered to australia.

black coffee

i believe that you were searching, but your search was noobish or you just didnt try hard enough.
i see a few people on soulseek having this album, with a connection rate of about 30 kb/s
you can also get it off me
my nick on slsk is thespiritofradio

no name cola

Xiu Xiu - La Foret leaked. if you like them, talk to me on AIM and ill send it.

black coffee

Mazzy

Quote from: "no name cola"Xiu Xiu - La Foret leaked. if you like them, talk to me on AIM and ill send it.

:shock:

Oldnewtype

I've been hearing abut These Arms are Snakes for a while now, but didnt check them out until just recently. I'm listening to Oxeneers for the first right right now. I didn't think it was that great and started wandering around the house, but when i was in my room getting high i noticed track seven playing from my living room, and i dunno if its that or cuz im high now, but these guys are definitely good, I'm REALLY liking it. Thanks ben.

no name cola

Quote from: "Mazzy"
Quote from: "no name cola"Xiu Xiu - La Foret leaked. if you like them, talk to me on AIM and ill send it.

:shock:
if you have AIM i can send it to you, but i know youre time zone is much differant then mine, so if yo ucant get a hold of me, ill make a yousendit.

no name cola

stu

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"I've been hearing abut These Arms are Snakes for a while now, but didnt check them out until just recently. I'm listening to Oxeneers for the first right right now. I didn't think it was that great and started wandering around the house, but when i was in my room getting high i noticed track seven playing from my living room, and i dunno if its that or cuz im high now, but these guys are definitely good, I'm REALLY liking it. Thanks ben.
hah nah theres only like 2 good tracks. enjoy them, the guys voice is awful

no name cola

Sufjan Stevens new album Illinois is very cool.

ben

Quote from: "stu"
Quote from: "Oldnewtype"I've been hearing abut These Arms are Snakes for a while now, but didnt check them out until just recently. I'm listening to Oxeneers for the first right right now. I didn't think it was that great and started wandering around the house, but when i was in my room getting high i noticed track seven playing from my living room, and i dunno if its that or cuz im high now, but these guys are definitely good, I'm REALLY liking it. Thanks ben.

you love perfect voices, you woman.

raynor

Quote from: "ben"

fuck this means i'll have to check them out aswell

ben

Quote from: "raynor"
Quote from: "ben"

fuck this means i'll have to check them out aswell

i'm pretty biased because i love the entire Seattle music scene. every band that comes from there these days seems to be good.

www.purevolume.com/thesearmsaresnakes

stu

hahaha theres got to be some level of vocal talent. if i could replace the singer then i dont want to listen to it. except for conor oberst, hes still neat

ben

well for people who DO like TAAS and live in europe, they're comin.

5/19 AZ Mulheim Germany  
5/20 Magnet Berlin Germany  
5/21 Nexus Conspiracy Fest Braunshcweig Germany  
5/22 Acienne Belgique Brussels Belgium Mono  
5/23 Day Off Day Off    
5/24 Leoncavello Milan Italy  
5/25 Magic Barcelona Spain It's Not Not  
5/26 Stereo Alicante Spain  
5/27 Revolver Madrid Spain  
5/28 Day Off Day Off    
5/29 Bistroy Lyon France  
5/30 Eksprim Lille France  
5/31 Cavern Club Exeter UK    
6/1 Custard Factory Birmingham UK    
6/2 Satan's Hollow Manchester UK    
6/3 Nice N Sleazy Glasgow UK Chinese Stars  
6/4 Joseph's Well Leeds UK    
6/5 Day Off Day Off UK  
6/6 The Underworld London UK    
6/7 Corporation Sheffield UK  
6/8 Le Pub Newport UK  
6/9 TBA Paris France  
6/10 Lintfabriek Kontich Belgium Dälek  
6/11 Goudvishal Arnhem Holland Why?  
6/12 TBA Tiburg Holland  
6/13 Bitterzoet Amsterdam Holland  
6/14 TBA  Germany  
6/15 Oetinger Villa Darmstadt Germany  
6/16 Culture Factory Lustenau Austria  
6/17 Juz Summerslam Fest Saarlouis Germany  
6/18 TBA Regensburg Germany

Mazzy

Quote from: "no name cola"Sufjan Stevens new album Illinois is very cool.

Yeah it leaked. It's supposed to come out July 5th. I'm waiting for it. I've heard about 3 songs. I'm really digging 'Casimir Pulaski Day'.

My friend burnt me the Xiu Xiu cd but I'm still buying it when it comes out. I'm glad that they took a step back from the direction FM was leading into. La Foret is good, but I still haven't listened to it enough to make up my mind about it. Some songs suck though, which was quite disappointing.