Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben

Quote from: "the punk project"
Quote from: "ben"
Quote from: "ragdoll"
Quote from: "Justin_UGR"
Quote from: "xbigwormx"Does anyone in here like Cursive?

yes

I fucking love Cursive. Tim Kasher's voice is great.

agreed. i've been listening to a lot of Cursive lately. along with Ambulance LTD and Tegan & Sara.

you need some more rock 'n roll in your life.  i suggest these arms are snakes as the perfect antidote my love.

Hey, I listen to everything, not just emo, but I gotta tell you, Ive got that new These Arms Are Snakes record and I'm very unimpressed. I mean, his voice is so bland and it's blocked out by the instruments. I think it's a horrible cd.

Opinions opinions  :D

Yea but your opinion really does suck ass for once. but i will accept it.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "died20times"
Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"
Quote from: "onlythclouds"im listening to the new codeseven now. i highly reccomend this album. brilliant

\m/

i still like The Rescue more but it is indeed a brilliant album still.

yeah the rescue is fuckin amazing, it's really kind of a tie, but they both hold different places in my heart.

onlythclouds

the song Roped and Tied is phenominal. its so well written, and perfect. i havent been able to stop listening to it

Malpractice

talked to eric from codeseven tonight and he said a possible dredg/codeseven/strata/maybe one or two other band tour for the summer but he wasn't 100% sure

management is talking though lol

no name cola

that only be like the 20th time that tour happened, i dont think Dredg likes touring with those same bands all the time.

alvarezbassist17

but maybe they'd fucking go to minnesota this time

Malpractice

Quote from: "no name cola"that only be like the 20th time that tour happened, i dont think Dredg likes touring with those same bands all the time.

well not all of us have had the fortune of witnessing it so this might put a little light into our otherwise meaningless lives lol

no name cola

Quote from: "Malpractice"
Quote from: "no name cola"that only be like the 20th time that tour happened, i dont think Dredg likes touring with those same bands all the time.

well not all of us have had the fortune of witnessing it so this might put a little light into our otherwise meaningless lives lol
i havent seen these bands together, but thats case dredg rarely comes to Canada. but im just saying, thats how members of Dredg act when asked about touring with above bands.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "ragdoll"
Quote from: "Justin_UGR"
Quote from: "xbigwormx"Does anyone in here like Cursive?

yes

I fucking love Cursive. Tim Kasher's voice is great.

agreed. i've been listening to a lot of Cursive lately. along with Ambulance LTD and Tegan & Sara.

you need some more rock 'n roll in your life.  i suggest these arms are snakes as the perfect antidote my love.

Hey, I listen to everything, not just emo, but I gotta tell you, Ive got that new These Arms Are Snakes record and I'm very unimpressed. I mean, his voice is so bland and it's blocked out by the instruments. I think it's a horrible cd.

Opinions opinions  :D

Yea but your opinion really does suck ass for once. but i will accept it.

Heheh. Listened to it today again and I have to say its a biiit better than I described it... but still, not my thing  :wink:

Malpractice

Quote from: "no name cola"
Quote from: "Malpractice"

i havent seen these bands together, but thats case dredg rarely comes to Canada. but im just saying, thats how members of Dredg act when asked about touring with above bands.

while i don't doubt that and i have actually heard members of the band say this too. eric from codeseven said drew from dredg actually seemed very intrested in the idea because dredg/codeseven/strata have all been getting tours lately where they don't quite fit in on the bill and they don't get much of a reaction from the audience and considering they all kind of share an audience the tour would be a good idea but then again it was just an idea they were throwing around i myself don't see it happening even though i would love it too, and mind you this only came up in conversation because eric had a dredg hoodie on and i had a strata beanie on lol

Moz La Punk

Shit I want to download all these fucking records using bittorrent but I cant find shit. Used to use OINK but Im not in there anymore... Torrentbox, Easy Tree and Pirate Bay all three have NOTHING interesting...

anyone?

lyzaah_CavityCase

A7X!!! (avenged sevenfold)

died20times

Quote from: "lyzaah_CavityCase"A7X!!! (avenged sevenfold)

and you mentioned them in this thread for what reason?

no name cola

lol, thats the gayest band ive heard in a while. thanks.

im about to check out the band, Casiotone For The Painfully Alone.
it sounds promising.

black coffee

it looks more like a 'useless post' or something

btw , the humania ep from kaddisfly is pretty nice

no name cola

Quote from: "black coffee"it looks more like a 'useless post' or something

btw , the humania ep from kaddisfly is pretty nice
yeha man, i have it. his voice is the funny.

ben

the new Mae album is so disney.

Nailec

so this is the indie/emo thread

what have these genres in common?
perhaps i don't reallyknow what indie is...?

ben

they have this in common.

they arent bitchy.  oh i guess you wouldn't know.

Nailec

talking about

He sucks so bad like no other in these times but everyone adores him. wtf does he wanna be? looks ugly, dances ugly and sings ugly...
i hate him