Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben

hahah i would buy it if the design wasn't so crappy.

ChickdelaLynch

Ok, this may be a dumb question, but I need some answers.

One of my good friends said that his girlfriend has a Vice magazine with Conor Oberst on the cover and he's nude. Now I don't know if this is true or not because this guy has a tendency to lie. Does anyone know for sure or not if this is true?

stu

feeling like more

Quote from: "MeR"And yes, Saosin's EP is one of the best ever.

i just ordered translating the name off amazon. you cant buy it in australia.

Mazzy

Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"Ok, this may be a dumb question, but I need some answers.

One of my good friends said that his girlfriend has a Vice magazine with Conor Oberst on the cover and he's nude. Now I don't know if this is true or not because this guy has a tendency to lie. Does anyone know for sure or not if this is true?

I don't think that's true. First of all, Conor is hideous and second of all I don't think he would do it. Wouldn't a magazine publication have a website, someone check out their website and see if it's true. I hardly think it's true and if it is...god help my eyes, THEY'LL BURNNN!!

alvarezbassist17

i bought mae's records and they make me happy

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "Mazzy"
Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"Ok, this may be a dumb question, but I need some answers.

I don't think that's true. First of all, Conor is hideous and second of all I don't think he would do it. Wouldn't a magazine publication have a website, someone check out their website and see if it's true. I hardly think it's true and if it is...god help my eyes, THEY'LL BURNNN!!

Yeah, that's what I thought. I tried Googling it and nothing came up.

I actually find Conor attractive, so I was hoping that it may have been true. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Mazzy

Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"
Quote from: "Mazzy"

Yeah, that's what I thought. I tried Googling it and nothing came up.

I actually find Conor attractive, so I was hoping that it may have been true. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much about his Commander Venus days. I like his hair, that's about it.

caLa

bedlight for blue eyes <3

their debut album is gonna be so big!

black coffee

statistic's new cd leaked today. its good

no name cola

Cow And Chicken was a cartoon i forgot about for the longest time. then me and my friends started talking about it like a week ago. its weird that now you have a C&C avatar.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "black coffee"statistic's new cd leaked today. its good

Dude, can you PLEASE find a torrent link to it? And while you're at it, also to the first cd? I can't find the first cd ANYWHERE and it's breaking my heart   :cry:

black coffee

i dont havy any torrent links, sorry. i could send you both albums, though

stu

16-at_the_drive-in-this_night_has_opened_my_eyes_(smiths_cover).mp3
really cool

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "black coffee"i dont havy any torrent links, sorry. i could send you both albums, though

How? With MSN? That takes a lot of work though...  I mean time. I don't know if you have that.

ben

a couple bands i've been listening to:

Hint Hint
Death From Above 1979

Mazzy

Muddy Waters \m/ and he's sooooo emo!!

Edwin