Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "ragdoll"ditto. i just dismissed them as one of those catchy-but-monotonous bands...and i never really REALLY liked them until i heard chocolate. gary lightbody has the voice of an angel. *sigh*

Yeah the voice kinda reminds me of the voice of that dude from some obscure German punkband Liquido, only with better music behind it. It's sexay.

Thanks for the tip no name cola.

ben

Mae- the Everglow

check it out.

black coffee

i remember when i was coming up with the gatsbys american dream album you told me something like 'i already have this for a week' so tell me what shall i say now ? both acceptance and mae leaked some time ago  :lol:

both good albums nevertheless

ben

Quote from: "black coffee"i remember when i was coming up with the gatsbys american dream album you told me something like 'i already have this for a week' so tell me what shall i say now ? both acceptance and mae leaked some time ago  :lol:

both good albums nevertheless

hah yea i know, i just finally got around to listening to the entire Mae.  The new Acceptance is alright.

no name cola

Decibully - Sing Out America is a great record, it just came out this year. somewhat similar to The Arcade Fire and Broken Social Scene.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "no name cola"i like how the singer from BLoc Party is black.
It's a pretty cool band. Really like their new cd. Great stuff.

Paint Your Lips

Gonna double post ... so sue me. But, I just checked out about 5 snow patrol songs, didn't really fancy them. Bit of boring imho.

Gonna check out some more bands mentioned in this post though.

Mazzy

They had a Snow Patrol special on tv late at night a few days ago. Tuned out into the first song.

I saw Gomez two nights ago and they were really good.

ragdoll

daamn. gomez. i can't believe gomez hadnt been mentioned yet. or had they?
either way, hell yes. gomez are awesome.  :D

xcrossx1

Quote from: "ragdoll"daamn. gomez. i can't believe gomez hadnt been mentioned yet. or had they?
either way, hell yes. gomez are awesome.  :D
Why are you guys talking about my neighbor?

died20times

didn't know where erlse to post this.

At Mondays (3/28/05) Taste of Chaos show in San Jose, CA, Gerard, singer of My Chemical Romance was punched by a shirtless dude from the crowd who managed to get on stage. The shirtless dude was taken down by a few stage hands and dragged away by security.

hahahahahahahaha.

ben

Hahha that sucks for anyone, but screw them.

Malpractice

Quote from: "died20times"didn't know where erlse to post this.

At Mondays (3/28/05) Taste of Chaos show in San Jose, CA, Gerard, singer of My Chemical Romance was punched by a shirtless dude from the crowd who managed to get on stage. The shirtless dude was taken down by a few stage hands and dragged away by security.

hahahahahahahaha.

thank god someone finally did it

lifter

Quote from: "Malpractice"
Quote from: "died20times"didn't know where erlse to post this.

hahahahahahahaha.

thank god someone finally did it
haha indeed.

ragdoll

as long as he doesn't get punched in the face, its fine by me. *cough*

ragdoll

Clinic anyone? i don't know if they've been mentioned already, but they deserve to be.

no name cola

Internal Wrangler is a good cd, though the only cd by them i have.

ragdoll

ditto. in fact, i dont think i've even got the entire album, but i do have most of it.

ben

I've been listening to On the Might of Princes lately (thanks dave *died20times*)

black coffee

you're so last summer , ben

haha fair enough , otmop are amazingg