Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "Nailec"talking about

He sucks so bad like no other in these times but everyone adores him. wtf does he wanna be? looks ugly, dances ugly and sings ugly...
i hate him

... huh?

no name cola

Quote from: "the punk project"
Quote from: "Nailec"talking about

He sucks so bad like no other in these times but everyone adores him. wtf does he wanna be? looks ugly, dances ugly and sings ugly...
i hate him

... huh?
yeah man, what are you talking about?

Nailec

i forgot the name Adam Green

wtf is wrong with me?

no name cola

Quote from: "Nailec"i forgot the name Adam Green

wtf is wrong with me?
then i agree.
i also really dont like Adem Green.

ragdoll

so..um..as it turns out i'm not going to see the arcade fire tonight. it sold out. bastards. *sob*

no name cola

Quote from: "ragdoll"so..um..as it turns out i'm not going to see the arcade fire tonight. it sold out. bastards. *sob*
oh wow that totally sucks, i noticed you talking about that recently on the board.

but The Aracde Fire is really gaining popularity since last summer, so now they arent one of those bands where you can put off getting tickets.

ben

their the most popular indie band out there right now.  Everyone knows them now.

ragdoll

Quote from: "no name cola"
Quote from: "ragdoll"so..um..as it turns out i'm not going to see the arcade fire tonight. it sold out. bastards. *sob*
oh wow that totally sucks, i noticed you talking about that recently on the board.

but The Aracde Fire is really gaining popularity since last summer, so now they arent one of those bands where you can put off getting tickets.

yeah exactly...i figured no one even knew about them, especially in holland, so i could just get tickets at the door. and i checked the night before, it still wasnt sold out....but just a few hours before i left i got an e-mail saying it was sold out. *sigh* guess its not that bad though cause the person i was going with bailed on me anyway.

black coffee

Quote from: "ben"their the most popular indie band out there right now.  Everyone knows them now.

and you were the first who knew them

edit: gatsbys american dream's new cd titled 'volcano' just leaked...go get it

ben

Quote from: "black coffee"
Quote from: "ben"their the most popular indie band out there right now.  Everyone knows them now.

and you were the first who knew them

edit: gatsbys american dream's new cd titled 'volcano' just leaked...go get it

i have heard this for 2 weeks. it sucks ayass.

no name cola

lol, Ben knew the Arcade Fire first?

black coffee

i forgot the [/irony]

maybe you have heard some demo or an advance version but surely NOT the retail of the new GAD because it isnt out since two weeks .

raynor

ben folds single from iTunes is quite cool
it's a dr dre cover i think

ben

Quote from: "black coffee"i forgot the [/irony]

maybe you have heard some demo or an advance version but surely NOT the retail of the new GAD because it isnt out since two weeks .

i got the advance. theres no difference.

Paint Your Lips

I dunno if Yeah Yeah Yeahs beling in this post, but, whatever.

Did anyone see the new adidas commercial directed by Spike Jonze? There's a song playing in the background with Karen of YYYS. Sounds awesome in my opinon.

Cheers.

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "Paint Your Lips"I dunno if Yeah Yeah Yeahs beling in this post, but, whatever.

Did anyone see the new adidas commercial directed by Spike Jonze? There's a song playing in the background with Karen of YYYS. Sounds awesome in my opinon.

Cheers.

Oh yeah! I saw that in a preview, right before Be Cool came on. I wasn't sure if it was her or not.

ben

Saosin signed to Capitol Records.

ben

Motion City Soundtrack's new album leaked.  It was produced by Mark Hoppus.  It's supposed to come out in June. So it sucks to be them.

Moz La Punk

Listening to Arcade Fire - Funeral now.

Pretty good opening song if you ask me.

Moz La Punk

BTW, anyone checked out Wichita's Bloc Party's first record? It's called Silent Alarm, it's pretty OK.