Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Indie/Emo/PostPunk topic.

Started by no name cola, Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragdoll

yeah i got that ep last week. and when i say 'got' i mean stole illegally using soulseek. oh well.

Moz La Punk

Yep I need to get the EP too.

alvarezbassist17

set yourself on fire by stars is awesome.

and i don't really care too much for modest mouse.  don't check them out.  bad.

ben

Have you listend to their old albums?

ben

So yea Circa Survive's album "Juturna" leaked and i'm getting it right now, mangs.

caLa

yeah i got it two minutes ago. looking forward to listen to it this night. this should be good.

ben

Yea from what I have heard, this album rules. But i mean it was from the Saosin biased board..but we shall see.

ben

I can tell i'm going to love this album.  I didnt enjoy it as much as i will because the songs are really chill and i didnt know what to expect.  but this album is really good.  He even lets out one scream, and it's at the best place ever.

caLa

i'm listening to wintersleep at the moment. their 2005 release. it's amazing. i recommend everyone to check it out.

www.wintersleep.com

ben

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000847482

Jim Ward is going in a new direction and so is Sparta. Yes Stu, im going to win this bet.

ben

no name cola

Quote from: "caLa"i'm listening to wintersleep at the moment. their 2005 release. it's amazing. i recommend everyone to check it out.

www.wintersleep.com
for sure.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "ben"I can tell i'm going to love this album.  I didnt enjoy it as much as i will because the songs are really chill and i didnt know what to expect.  but this album is really good.  He even lets out one scream, and it's at the best place ever.

i really really like it already

and wtf, does that mean sparta's breakng up, or writing a new album already?

black coffee

the new circa survive is pretty good.

ben

Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"
Quote from: "ben"I can tell i'm going to love this album.  I didnt enjoy it as much as i will because the songs are really chill and i didnt know what to expect.  but this album is really good.  He even lets out one scream, and it's at the best place ever.

i really really like it already

and wtf, does that mean sparta's breakng up, or writing a new album already?

new album

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"set yourself on fire by stars is awesome.

and i don't really care too much for modest mouse.  don't check them out.  bad.

Oh well, I like em a lot. I can even cope with the sometimes strong Texas dialect.

I like The Moon And Antartica the most though... very nice album to chill on. I love to listen to it in the early morning.

ben

hahah texas dialect.  People from texas don't do folk music.  atleast not like modest mouse.

Modest Mouse has a huge Tom Waits influence.

ragdoll

Quote from: "the punk project"I like The Moon And Antartica the most though...

ditto.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "ben"hahah texas dialect.  People from texas don't do folk music.  atleast not like modest mouse.

Modest Mouse has a huge Tom Waits influence.

I sometimes hear Pixies influence too. Like on Bury Me With It. If that doesn't sound like the Pixies then I don't know what does.

no name cola

the singer is from Washington, and he rapes girls.