Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Quote from: TheProzacFairy on Mar 05, 2006, 05:29 AM
Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 03:32 AM
Extremely random question, hence I'm posting it in the Bullshit Thread.

How would you feel if a girl you had a crush on told you that you looked like a hobbit, even though it was just a joke?

slap the bitch and tell her she looks like mimi from the drew carey show  :D

Shit, I just realised that question made me sound like a right lesbo. I'm actually 'the girl'. Damn it.

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 05, 2006, 02:01 PM
Quote from: TarkilThen there's the biggie, the Post Office's atomic secret that lets you mail letters for free. Say
you're sending a letter to dear old mom. Simply put mom's address as the return address. Then
write your address in the center of the envelope, where you'd normally put hers. Forget about the
stamp. The letter will be "returned" to her for insufficient postage.

I never thought of that. It's fucking genius though.

Yeah, it you don't mind waiting for 3 months for them to deliver it for the sake of not paying 30p or however much a stamp costs nowadays.

ToneDef

Nah man, you switch the addresses over. They return it to the sender immediately, but you write the senders address as the person you wanted to actually send it to.

Assassin

Yeah I get that, but would they really return the mail that quickly? Do you live in the UK? Do you know how much slackers Royal Mail are, even when you buy the fricking stamp? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I find it highly unlikely that they would deliver it to the 'sender' immediately.

Mei

Ok, so the new gallery feature... um yes, all the guys that have posted pics are total hotties. I'm lovin' that new feature.. ;D BTW, Zara I commented on your drawing  8)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Assassin

Awww thanks alimei! ;D That's really sweet of you... ;)

Yeah there are quite a few hotties, deftonekid was an unexpected one, haha!

Mei

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 08:37 PM
Awww thanks alimei! ;D That's really sweet of you... ;)

:D Not a prob
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

ToneDef

I'm kinda shocked to find out Assassin smokes trees.

tarkil

What do you mean smoke trees ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Assassin

Hahaha, well I've never even tried cigarettes, but I have smoked shisha a few times, although not on a regular basis. It's an Arabic/Middle-Eastern thing man, so it's obligatory for me to have at least tried it. Haven't done it in ages though, and today tarkil reminded me of it, I'm feeling so nostalgic. Have you done shisha before?

TheProzacFairy

Assassin

ToneDef

I don't know man, what is it? The closest I done to resembling what tarkils doing in those pics is smoking this fruit flavoured shit through a hookah, and that was only to enhance the effects of the high I was already having.

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 05, 2006, 09:03 PM
I don't know man, what is it? The closest I done to resembling what tarkils doing in those pics is smoking this fruit flavoured shit through a hookah, and that was only to enhance the effects of the high I was already having.

Yeah that's it.

lithium royalty

do you know where the word assasin comes from?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 09:05 PM
Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 05, 2006, 09:03 PM

Yeah that's it.

It is? In that case it was most enjoyable.

Assassin

Quote from: lithium royalty on Mar 05, 2006, 09:05 PM
do you know where the word assasin comes from?

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 06:50 PM
The word 'assassin' comes from the Arabic word 'hashishyun', meaning hasheesh addict.

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 07:11 PM
The Assassins were an off-shoot of the Shia sect of Islam.

Assassin

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 05, 2006, 09:09 PM
It is? In that case it was most enjoyable.

Hell yeah. 8)

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 05, 2006, 09:08 PM
Here it is :

Dude, karma point for that. ;)

TheProzacFairy

Thsoe are pretty fancy...i want one  :D