Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Awesome, im using that one now.

Mei

LOL, it's totally a Texas thing I guess (waits for lithium to chime in and agree/explain)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Assassin

Nuno should take the Game Zone off, no-one's posting anymore! :(

Crazylegs

hells no. That's almost like saying, "take the announcement forum of, no one's posting there anymore".

Assassin

Hmmm... it's not actually, because people aren't posting in the Announcements Forum, which means that its existence is not stopping people from posting in other forums. ;)

Crazylegs

huh? what exactly do you mean no one's posting in the gamezone forum. I know i posted there twice or three times today.

Assassin

No I don't mean the Gamezone Forum, I meant the Arcade thing, sorry I didn't make myself clear.

REMOVE THE ARCADE DAMN IT!

ToneDef

Assassin

TheProzacFairy

My bum is on the rail My bum is on the rail..Look at me my bum is on the rail.

ToneDef

Because it's cool. I don't see how it affects you if you dont use it but other people do.

ToneDef

Anyway I'm outa here. I only came on to check some stuff. I'm fucking high and my bed/womb is calling.

TheProzacFairy

you sleep in a womb huh..thats interesting. BYEEE!! I need to get some beer in a little bit...
just thought i'd let you all in on that info cause you all care so much.
Sorry i'm rambling again.

Breach Unborn

now that i think about it the game zone pisses me off a lot. i didn't think my pacman score would be beat. damn it 4th eye!

(and digital maggit smoked my snake score)

Assassin

Exactly! It's better off gone!

Breach Unborn

i wouldn't say that at all. because it is good to beat a record you didn't think you could get

hellview

I just ordered a large pizza.

:)

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

lithium royalty

haha snowbunnies...

they're white.. simple as that.

4th Eye

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Mar 04, 2006, 02:30 AM
now that i think about it the game zone pisses me off a lot. i didn't think my pacman score would be beat. damn it 4th eye!
Is Pacman the reason it pisses you off? ;)

I think the game zone has gotten a bit boring lately but it's fun to play some games every now and then since there's not much interesting stuff happening in the forums. But I don't think the game zone makes people post less.