Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

We have one at home. ;D But I doubt my parents would let me smoke it, so I have to resort to my cousin's at her house or Arabic cafes. I'm looking forward to uni, when I can damage my lungs freely. I wouldn't do it that much anyway, it's more of a social thing really.

TheProzacFairy

yeah..socially now till you get your own place then you're gonna be in a happy place all the time..MUHAHA!

Jacob

my friend has one and we usually take a smoking session in between making music at his place. I really love it, it's one of the most relaxing things you can do.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Assassin

Quote from: TheProzacFairy on Mar 05, 2006, 10:58 PM
yeah..socially now till you get your own place then you're gonna be in a happy place all the time..MUHAHA!

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 05, 2006, 11:31 PM
my friend has one and we usually take a smoking session in between making music at his place. I really love it, it's one of the most relaxing things you can do.

Hell yeah! ;D

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 05, 2006, 10:53 PM
We have one at home. ;D But I doubt my parents would let me smoke it, so I have to resort to my cousin's at her house or Arabic cafes. I'm looking forward to uni, when I can damage my lungs freely. I wouldn't do it that much anyway, it's more of a social thing really.

No way!

Assassin

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 06, 2006, 02:24 AM
No way what? ???

I was just suprised. So you smoke herb?

Assassin

No I don't, and I haven't smoked shisha (which is just fruit-flavoured tobacco) in ages anyway. I think smoking is stupid, which does include smoking shisha, but like I said, shisha is a social thing and is much less addictive than cigarettes or weed plus it actually tastes nice so it's not quite as stupid as smoking cigarettes. When it comes to weed, I don't use intoxicants either.

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 06, 2006, 02:29 AM
No I don't, and I haven't smoked shisha (which is just fruit-flavoured tobacco) in ages anyway. I think smoking is stupid, which does include smoking shisha, but like I said, shisha is a social thing and is much less addictive than cigarettes or weed plus it actually tastes nice so it's not quite as stupid as smoking cigarettes. When it comes to weed, I don't use intoxicants either.

Right on. i dont like anything but weed, not even caffeine but What you tell me about Shisha is cool, that sounds good. Thing about weed is that people get confused with whats the bad shit and whats the good shit, theres so many different types of herb too speak. so many. But there is defiantley Goddly Weed. Weed that i know people arent here havent had and either have i. Where it grows completly naturally and completley from godd for people to get closer to I. Its wisdom weed. Gods gift.

Now there is laced weed and even just bomb ass shit thats like amazing grown from users and even scientists. Theres so many different flavors too choose from, some really does taste like bluberrys and strawberrys and all that shit. its fruit to the brain.

Assassin

Fair enough. Personally though, I would never smoke weed. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Far away

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 05, 2006, 09:08 PM
Here it is :

I'll ask Santa Claus for one of these in the Christmas! :)

lithium royalty

assasin,  don't knock it til you try it.

hydroponic82

im smoking a delicous joint and i have a blunt rolled thats in the closet somewhere i think

minus_blindfold

random question time:

in America do u have different time zones between the east and west coast. if so, how much?

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

tarkil

Quote from: lithium royalty on Mar 06, 2006, 05:03 AM

Yeah Assassin, look at my example. I hate cigarettes, I just find the taste horrible, plus it's addictive, plus it stinks, plus it makes your hair/clothes stink, etc. I love shisha because taste is nice, because it's not addictive at all (it's just plain tobacco, not like in cigs, where big companies add thousands of shitty products to create a dependency...), it's not harmful to health (it's just plants, and the smoke you inhale is cold because of the water...).

But I love weed too, for the reasons you like shisha : taste is great, it's totally and defnitely a social act, in which you gather with friends and discuss, and moreover, it opens some mental doors to your perception.
The thing you can not like in weed is the tobacco you have to smoke it with (because it's addictive, can create cancer, etc.), and maybe the way of smoking it because usually the smoke is very hot.

But weed in itself is good, really. And you shouldn't dismiss it without trying it. Weed is really not what people want make you believe it is.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lithium royalty

yeah we do
current times
easter time (est) 9:59 am
central time (cst) 8:59 am
moutain time (mst) 7:59 am
pacific time (pst) 6:59 am

Assassin

Quote from: tarkil on Mar 06, 2006, 02:58 PM
Quote from: lithium royalty on Mar 06, 2006, 05:03 AM

Yeah Assassin, look at my example. I hate cigarettes, I just find the taste horrible, plus it's addictive, plus it stinks, plus it makes your hair/clothes stink, etc. I love shisha because taste is nice, because it's not addictive at all (it's just plain tobacco, not like in cigs, where big companies add thousands of shitty products to create a dependency...), it's not harmful to health (it's just plants, and the smoke you inhale is cold because of the water...).

But I love weed too, for the reasons you like shisha : taste is great, it's totally and defnitely a social act, in which you gather with friends and discuss, and moreover, it opens some mental doors to your perception.
The thing you can not like in weed is the tobacco you have to smoke it with (because it's addictive, can create cancer, etc.), and maybe the way of smoking it because usually the smoke is very hot.

But weed in itself is good, really. And you shouldn't dismiss it without trying it. Weed is really not what people want make you believe it is.

Well, my brother and my dad both used to smoke it, and believe me, it didn't do them any good at all. It's never appealed to me, and I'm not interested in trying it. I don't care if other people smoke it, that's their business and I wouldn't judge them or look down on them whatsoever for doing it. It's just not for me.

Moz La Punk

I agree with Assassin. I smoke it a lot on some periods (not for the last couple of months because Im busy as fuck) but I hate it when people not using it judge people who do and vice versa.

TheProzacFairy

Its peanut butta jelly time peanut butta jelly time!!!

Fireal1222

people who smoke weed are fucking scumbags

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.