Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I hate when you hear some great news from a band and then it's just completely quiet again.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Martin

So far;

From Twitter
@OGjeffirwin said: RT @thepag916: The new willhaven songs are so heavy. My ears want to commit suicide.

From Facebook;
"From Facebook" Jeff Irwin; song 1 completed for the new will haven record...boundries pushed beyond limits on this one...amazing
January 6 at 10:12pm ·
Anthony Paganelli; That's what I'm taking about!
Matt Gamblin; I. Want. To. Hear. This.
Matt Gamblin ;Where's the "love" button when you need one?!
Adie Dovey; By boundaries I am presuming 1) Will Haven as per normal 2) Featuring GZA
Reyka Osburn; RZA or GZA, all good. just please... not ONE MORE LIL WEEZY COLLAB!!!

From MySpace;
"well here we go, the new album has begun to come together, we did pre production on 3 new songs last night with our good friend Matt Pedri, its coming together amazingly...pretty excited about this record. Grady will be in soon to do scratch vocals, his first in a long time..but he sounds better than ever. We have alot of new things on the horizon, we have a twitter page willhavenband..for some reason its not coming up on the search so you can find it through my twitter at OGjeffirwin we will be updating alot from the studio on the twitter account, we also will have a new will haven website up soon courtesy of our friend Julien, when that is up we will let you know.
hope to see everyone soon, keep in touch
Jeff will haven"

From Twitter again;
@willhavenband: pre production demos this Wed....album is going to be insane
@willhavenband: finished pre prodcution for 3 new will haven songs with Matt Pedri last night..brutal
@willhavenband: listening to will haven demos...amazing stuff, Matt Pedri knows his stuff behind the board, check him out if you need some monster sounds

Martin

snw9

Quote from: Martin on Jan 26, 2010, 11:10 PM
So far;

From Twitter
@OGjeffirwin said: RT @thepag916: The new willhaven songs are so heavy. My ears want to commit suicide.

From Facebook;
"From Facebook" Jeff Irwin; song 1 completed for the new will haven record...boundries pushed beyond limits on this one...amazing
January 6 at 10:12pm ·
Anthony Paganelli; That's what I'm taking about!
Matt Gamblin; I. Want. To. Hear. This.
Matt Gamblin ;Where's the "love" button when you need one?!
Adie Dovey; By boundaries I am presuming 1) Will Haven as per normal 2) Featuring GZA
Reyka Osburn; RZA or GZA, all good. just please... not ONE MORE LIL WEEZY COLLAB!!!

From MySpace;
"well here we go, the new album has begun to come together, we did pre production on 3 new songs last night with our good friend Matt Pedri, its coming together amazingly...pretty excited about this record. Grady will be in soon to do scratch vocals, his first in a long time..but he sounds better than ever. We have alot of new things on the horizon, we have a twitter page willhavenband..for some reason its not coming up on the search so you can find it through my twitter at OGjeffirwin we will be updating alot from the studio on the twitter account, we also will have a new will haven website up soon courtesy of our friend Julien, when that is up we will let you know.
hope to see everyone soon, keep in touch
Jeff will haven"

From Twitter again;
@willhavenband: pre production demos this Wed....album is going to be insane
@willhavenband: finished pre prodcution for 3 new will haven songs with Matt Pedri last night..brutal
@willhavenband: listening to will haven demos...amazing stuff, Matt Pedri knows his stuff behind the board, check him out if you need some monster sounds

Thank you!
Code: [Select]

Martin

snw9

Can't wait to hear Grady Avenell scream his lungs out with loud heavy fast crunchin riffs in the background..he was greatly missed on "the Hierophant"

Martin

neutron liar

about time.

also, I finally got to see the Abominable Iron Sloth last year.... fuck yeah that was bad ass, as a DIY basement show no less!

from_musings

I've always loved the teamwork between guitarist jeff irwin and bassist mike martin in will haven songs, they pull of very effective shit together.
i hope i don't have to worry about a percussionist clown from slipknot playing bass instead of mike on this record.. and i hope the magic that's always been in the wh riffs will still be there

nineteen

I hated the production/mixing on Carpe Diem. El Diablo just captured them for me.

snw9

snw9

Typical Will haven but amazin!

McFly

Jacob

sounds great. so happy Grady is back.

Jacob

from_musings

midas secret is really great.wish the bass was a little more deep,loose and prominent though, can't hear that usual will haven thunder.it seems the heavyness is more in the guitar in this song . still awesome though

decapod

Anyone receive their pre-order yet? If so, well........ How is it?