Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Will Haven

Started by Martin, Jan 06, 2006, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malpractice

i am actually almost done with it. i just need to find the dates for the east coast V.O.D. tour, the UK Tura Satana tour, and the UK Fear Factory tour. there might of been more than one Soulfly tour as well and obviously stuff from the early days.

if anyone can collect all the dates from when the reunion to now that would also be helpful

Martin

Awesome 8)

Mmm...pretty sure I saw the dates to the Tura Santana tour somewhere through google I think.
And the dates from the reunion to now aren't that many.
It's a couple, 2 or 3 shows including the reunion, the Crowbar tour, a couple after and the Deftones tour now, if I'm not mistaken.

Martin

Anyway, just woken up from yesterday, Deftones and Will Haven in Paradiso, Amsterdam. Man, it was a blast 8)

law

Lucky bugger!

I have 'tones again tomorrow, I so wish WH would be there too :(

Martin

Martin

Found this 8)

Carpe Diem live @ the Volkshaus, Zürich.
[youtube=425,350]eEuvUYCusuY[/youtube]

I've Seen My Fate @ the Volkshaus, Zürich.
[youtube=425,350]GfqrKW9AGx4[/youtube]

Helena (cut) live @ The Metro, London.
[youtube=425,350]NqpKJH-_t0Q[/youtube]

Saga 1 (cut) live @ The Metro, London.
[youtube=425,350]jDLl9421MZ0[/youtube]

Saga 2 (cut) live @ The Metro, London.
[youtube=425,350]_vXi_Y3J67g[/youtube]

defskull

Martin

jc

given that the album is out in under 2 months, shouldnt we have heard some new music? or even a tracklisting?

333tone

Bulletin: This Monday night, Will Haven will be posting their new track "Helena" online at THIS LOCATION. "Helena" marks the first new music released by the band since the release of 2001's critically acclaimed "Carpe Diem".

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

jc

Quote from: 333tone on Apr 23, 2007, 12:08 PM
Bulletin: This Monday night, Will Haven will be posting their new track "Helena" online at THIS LOCATION. "Helena" marks the first new music released by the band since the release of 2001's critically acclaimed "Carpe Diem".

what location is that then? thanks for the heads up.

333tone

i don't know, the link doesn't work for me

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

jc

Quote from: 333tone on Apr 23, 2007, 02:44 PM
i don't know, the link doesn't work for me

its their myspace. just saw that message on bielerbors.

wither-I

im sooooo anxious to hear this fucking sonG! i like the title too...

"coming into the nearness of distance"

jc

on their blog it says not until 11-12 us time. means i'll have to wait to tomorrow.

Martin

XJohnnyX

justaphase

i really like it. the riffs remind me alot of the stuff they did with ghostride.

Longstem

its great, cant wait for the new album coming out.

But it will be hard to find in stores I guess here in Europe.

jc

i dont like it. i dont think its heavy and i dont like the vocals.